DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked what I saw of Victor/Julie as well.  They seemed equal, not just in terms of age, but personality and wits.  Carly/Victor was icky and I don't believe Victor would fall for someone like her.   I think Julie/Victor would have been good, especially since you didn't have to make it any lifelong thing because of Doug.  But, you know, good for Julie for getting the hot, younger guy instead.

• Members

@JAS0N47 @victoria foxton @Paul Raven @vetsoapfan @jam6242

I never got around to watching the early episodes before they were taken off Youtube, so I don't know if this is another of those or if it's "new." 

Someone else may be able to pin down an exact date. 

Seeing these reminds me of how Marie resonates with me. There is something especially relevant to modern times seeing someone who is clearly so unwell mentally trying to "get over" their depression because it's what they are supposed to do.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

@DRW50 Thanks for that! I follow this channel and they have a ton of rare early tv broadcasts which seem to be taken directly from the 16mm kinescope and are great quality compared to 2nd or 3rd gen I have seen, though I guess this ep is probably in a vault somewhere in colour. Not sure this has been online before to be honest. @JAS0N47 would probably know better. 

• Members

@will81 Sorry I didn't tag you too. I always associate you with Y&R. Yes, this channel is a great resource. Hopefully they know you shouldn't upload DAYS content, but if this is rare then I'm glad to see it. And yes, this is much better visual and sound quality than a lot of soap episodes of this period passed around.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

No worries - I am generally in the Y&R thread, though I lurk about in most of them. Y&R and Days aired together in my country, so they were always my main ones. 

Yeah I wanted to tell them Sony might hit them, but I am too paranoid about leaving a comment in case it results in the bot tracking them down, haha.