AMC -Thursday - October 21, 2010

• Members

amc1021101.jpg

I just realized that she isnt his girlfriend; she's his maid. She cooks for him, cleans and even irons his shirts. She made him some breakfast and he was going to bring the dishes to the kitchen and she told him to leave it bc she'll clean up for him after court

amc1021102.jpg

Funny how Greenlee moved into Erica's penthouse bc the media was hounding her, yet she stays at the Slater home, which has no security adn she'sleft alone

amc1021103.jpg

Colby is such a stank bitch,. She goes "I didnt know you were here with her"

amc1021104.jpg

JR gives his bitch of a wife an anniversary gift. 1 year ago they got married

amc1021105.jpg

GrandmaBoring: "The good thing about not lviing here anymore is that I dont have to deal with any of this anymore and hopefully,neither will AJ" Funny bc she always seems to be there dealing with this. Can they change the locks already?

amc1021106.jpg

C: "Sometimes I feel that without AJ, our lives are going to fall apart

amc1021107.jpg

M: "You cant count on a 6 year old to hold your family together. You need to figure out how to do that on your own"

OMG, Colby, STFU! This girl has some major issues. This was the brightest thing Marissa has said. Colby needs to be in therapy bc is coming across as unbalanced how obsessed and sensitive she comes to family issues. Its not normal. Her life is seriously falling apart without AJ? What a loon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still trying to figure out exactly "that house's" role is in all of this. Even if Marissa gets AJ out of "that house," it doesn't change the fact that he's still a Chandler and the Chandlers will still have influence over him. Look at JR. He didn't grow up in "that house."

Also, I've been skipping days and days of episodes, but has anyone even addressed the fact that Marissa's been AJ's adoptive mother for about five minutes? Or has that been glossed over?

• Members

MARISSA:

"Annie is the reason I'm taking AJ away!"

"Annie is the reason Scott is in prison!"

"Annie is the reason this house is so toxic!"

"Annie caused 9/11!"

"Annie is responsible for Hurricane Katrina!"

"Annie piloted the fateful U-boat that sunk the RMS Lusitania!"

God, shut up, bitch.

• Members

I think I preferred her when she was simply boring and barely said a word

I rolled my eyes at the end when she whined to Colby about how JR threatened her bc he told her things will get worse if this custody battle continues. How she interprets that as a threat is beyond me. One has to be really dense to think things will get better if they continue fighting

Archived