AMC -Thursday - October 21, 2010

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She's believing her own hype, that's all it is. The Pack of Hypocrites over at the House of Hypocrisy -- aka the CartinMarey household -- have her thinking that she's in the right for wanting to steal a child she had not a single legal right to 10 months ago. I mean, hello! Krystal? Tad? Experts in stealing children under the guise of "doing right by the child." Anything JR does or says will be viewed as the ultimate negative to justify their actions.

• Members

This is it in a nutshell. Marissa used to have half a brain until Krystal and co. got to her. I am sick of people just flat overlooking everything Krystal has done like it was ok. Krystal thinks she was fine in everything she and her progeny have done and why not? No one but Erica even thinks about it anymore.

• Members

Not even Kate Hall could salvage today's episode.

I wish Colby had asked Marissa how exactly it would be best for AJ to take him away from the one parent he's always known.

I love how JR is there for Annie even though she's not trusting enough to take his money and only reluctantly is taking his support.

Ditto for Liza and Damon as he keeps trying to make sure she stays hydrated.

Poor Madison, first she lied on the stand because she knew Ryan's bitches would have held it against her if she didn't and then she had to watch Liza paint Ryan & Greenlee as still being in love. I wish TIIC would realize what a boring waste of time Rylee have always been!

I can't wait for Jack to put his surprise witness on the stand so Greenlee will stop mooning over Ryan for 5 minutes.

• Members

Madison's stock is sinking fast. Which is all Frons fault , the writers seen her as an A leval character because the actress is 1 of their faves.

What happens how ,does Madison hookup with David or NuScot and stay on the b team or fall down to Frankie on c level?

Ryan&Greenlee is going to b the death of this show. Don't see what's left for them?

Is the Marissa stuff EVER going to end?

• Members

Marissa was totally out of control today! Everything is Annie's fault according to her addled little pee brain, and Annie's destroyed everything...their marriage, the corporation, his impending non-custody of AJ. Notice how JR denied they were together, said she was moving right 'out', and then told Asher that kicking her to the curb was something that he wouldn't even consider doing. And then he offered to keep Annie at the guest house.

His look at the end, when she was crying, was all pathos. He had trouble not crying himself and had to quickly walk away to control himself. My man is totally head over heels, whether he realizes it or not!

• Members

Actually when Annie was crying, JR seemed IMO to not give a crap, but then again he seemingly always acts like he can't stand Annie as a person anyways.

I'm rooting for Marissa, mostly cause I loathe JR

WTH? Are they rewriting Liza's history? When was she ever pretty or popular? I remember her being a desperate rich girl who literally did anything to get the guy

• Members

Well we all know that the writers have to pair every women with Ryan first before any other Male character gets with them.

I believe that. The writers just keep on letting them destroy relationships and charcters. It's never ending.

Seriously! Marissa has been a dud since first hit town. She's just sickening.

• Members

Sorry, can't agree on JR's look when Annie was crying. He was trying to control himself from rushing in there to comfort her -- he quickly had to walk away before he gave in. That was not indifference, imo, but a suppressed longing to help. He is trying to stay away from her when she's vulnerable like that because he probably feels it will lead to them getting together. Plus, some spoilers said JR was 'affected' when overhearing Annie cry -- that is not remotely equivalent to indifference.

Archived