All: Character Interactions.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS: Sami with anyone other then Rafe, Arianna, EJ, and Caroline

Y & R: Nina/Sharon (they used to interact at one time but haven't since Nina came back.. I think Sharon needs a voice of reason and who better then Nina. Nina would make mincemeat of Adam/Skye.) Jill/Meggie (agree with previous poster about that!)

• Members

DAYS: Echoing the Sami and anyone who isn't Rafe/EJ/Ari/Caroline/Will/Kate/Stefano. She seriously never talks to anyone else!

Days has by and large been good with this the past few years, though. I guess because the cast is so small that they have to just keep mixing it up. I loved seeing Kate and Ari square off last week, for example.

• Members

On AMC, I'd like to see Natalia interact with someone else besides the Hubbards & Brot. Is she still a model at Fusion? I'd like to see them explore more of that part of her life. Would love to see Natalia & Kendall interact.

Also on AMC, Damon & JR. The guy is dating his little sister, why haven't we seen JR rip into him yet and tell him not to ever hurt Colby? Or something like that? lol. I don't believe we've ever seen these two talk face to face...

JR and Kendall have of course interacted before, but it's been like centuries since they've last talked. I'll say it again, please put JR and Kendall back into the same orbit!! Loved them together as best friends!!

On GH, more Jason/Liz interaction please!! Man it frustrates me how these two never talk or cross paths....they have a son together, and a very distinct past. Them never interacting is totally being done on purpose!!

I'm also agreed on Sami interacting with anyone other than EJ & Rafe for once on DAYS!!

• Members

GH: Bobbie and Carly, Monica and Bobbie, Brenda and Edward, Brooke and Tracy, Monica and Maya

Y&R: Billy and Nikki ( I know they interact, but I would like to see more...I like their scenes together), Tucker and Phyllis, Diane and Jill,

B&B: Felicia and anyone in the cast.

• Members

Y&R: I would like to see Nina interact more with Lauren, I know they had some scenes together years back, and Nina was watching in the background, when Lauren was going up against Jill and the whole sueing for Fenmore this past summer, but i would like to see them engage in actual conversation, Same with Lauren and Olivia (even though i liked how they had scenes at the twins christening, even though thy didnt say much.) I would of course like to see Sheila interact with anybody who isnt Lauren, Michael, Paul, etc... (if she ever ame back of course)

B&B: As i said earlier i wish you saw more interaction between Aggie and Amber, They are said to be new bffs but i havent seen much of just the two of them, or Amber at all for that matter. I would also like to see Katie have scenes with Aggie.

Days: I wish that Ari would get to interact with a bunch more people before she departs, I would like to see her have scenes with Nathan,Stephanie, Carly, Lexie, Kate etc

GH: I want Steve (Scott Reeves) to have actual conversations with Matt (Jason Cook) and Maxie (Kirsten Storms), since they both worked so closely on Days with Melissa (Scott Reeves wife, i would also like to see Matt have scenes with Jason, Carly, Luke, Sonny and Maxie have scenes with Luke, and Sonny just to see if she annoys them a whole lot too LOL.

Archived