AgnesNixon.com Update

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm, I'm dusting off the cobwebs and this sounds familiar...

Speaking of mothers, I'm getting closer and closer to this YouTube thing and I was going through some tapes tonight. I had forgotten that there was a second Vivian Taylor-Roxbury. I have some scenes of her and Taylor #2 who I truly could not stand.

I also found Nathalie Paulding's (Bianorexic) first episode, when nutty Esther was working as Erica's maid.

• Members

I thought the poor guy playing Henry was okay. I wanted to be supportive of Asian characters on daytime. But the fact is they had paired him with dyke Maggie, which was already a recipe for disaster, plus his family was named THE CHINS and RAN A CHINESE RESTAURANT. WHAT THE [!@#$%^&*].

This is horrible but all I remember of Nathalie Paulding as Bianca was tuning in one day, seeing her rather distinctive face, saying, "Jeeeesus Christ" and flipping the channel til 2.

• Members
:lol: I can't [!@#$%^&*] with you Vee. :lol: She did look rather like a wet little grey mouse. But Erica Kane makes it all better. You see how Erica looks at her and for me it instantly was like, "Okay, let me stop, that's Erica's baby..."

• Members

I think most of what I will remember of Nathalie was she and her mother being so upset when Bianca was recast (never mind that Bianca had been recast about 5 times before her), but she did a great job in that intervention episode, which was so different from a lot of AMC at that time, or since.

I didn't know they had a second Vivienne either. I hated that recast Taylor. It was such obvious trashing to prop a supercouple that it made me resent Noah/Julia.

Poor Esther. I loved her in that first story with Stuart. Then she vanished. Then there was that return that I don't remember much of, before she disappeared again. I had always wanted to learn that she ended up with a heretofore unknown Chandler triplet.

• Members

And more specifically Carl, Nathalie and the mom were upset that she didn't get props from Susan or the press when it came to Susan's Emmy win. They thought she owed that much to Nathalie, that it was her s/l that won her the gold. There's a ton of truth in that, but c'mon, at that point it was SO much bigger than any individual s/l. Susan will probably give Nathalie props in her memoir. I remember Susan sayng that she was also upset that she forgot to mention Freda who'd looked after Liza and Andreas for all those years, so simmer down Pauldings. ^_^

• Members

OK I'm going crazy--it's still not working for me...

No, and they should start now. That said, they were smart to do as they pointed out they would-- slowly introduce her. But yeah, it's been several months now, I think every fan of the show has accepted her as Bianca (I already like her more than Eden's last few lame stints on the show).

• Members

same here. I thought she was brought on when she was to fill in the void that was left with the absense of Erica and Kendall. She started off with great potential, vowing to make Greenlee and David pay for their role in the Miranda scandal and plane crash but AMC did nothing with this. Its a shame bc I thought she did bitchy good for those few episodes. I can understand why Kendall has forgiven Greenlee for all that (actually I cant, but Kendall has always forgiven her for the most heinous things). Bianca though? I wish she had kept the hate alive and shared more of Erica's atittude. It sickens me how she's standing by Greenlee now and defending her. I wish AMC would stop making her so damn nice all the time. Even Marissa is starting to be more of a bitch. I think Bianca could use some of those qualities.

• Members

I guess I'm not a fan of the show then because I haven't accepted her as Bianca. She's a perfectly solid recast but for me she's not Bianca. BTW, is there a list posted somewhere of the opinions we simply must hold in order to be considered a fan of the show? I thought my 25 years of viewership would be enough but I guess not.

Archived