AMC Tuesday 10/12/10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Plus she supposedly lived life on the run for dayum near all her life, living in the dark shadows so Jesse wouldn't be discovered... I was actually surprised that Angie asked her this question given she knows how old Natalia is and the kind of life she supposedly lead for at least 18 of those 19 years prior to Angie knowing she existed.

• Members

Were they on the run? He was, but the impression I got was they had a fairly normal family.

IMO, a more character-based reason for Natalia's lack of a love life would be that she was raised in a house by a father who was clearly in love with another woman and a mother who willingly accepted being a placeholder. She has no model for a healthy relationship. Another reason why it was stupid to kill off Rebecca.

But why do that when they can make her a lesbian? It's so edgy! They'll be swimming in Emmys and GLAAD awards! Plus strong, straight women are just so boring!

• Members

Really? I could have sworn it was b/c he hated the Chandlers and blames mostly Adam so b/c he doesn't have the guts to go after Adam he's taking out his vandetta w/ JR instead b/c he's the spawn of Adam to him.

Scott was doing this after he walked in on JR and Annie, not b/c he had a stroke of conscience, 12-24 HRS ago his wife was banging his cousin, then Scott came to this conclusion. I'd question his mental state too, nothing about him looked sane yesterday. JR told him save the company now, we'll deal w/ the personal stuff later

That's the perfect way to start it, she's bi-curious and then really is gay. There is only one or two people she had chemistry w/ and I think Bianca atleast would give her front burner material since she is the only gay female character on soaps right now.

Archived