AMC Tuesday 10/12/10

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a tease though, I don't want to see Natalia caressing forearms and giving G-rated kisses (not that she'd get more in a heterosexual daytime relationship). SK has a very sexy quality and I bet she would tear up some cable sex scenes, hips swirlin'.

I know Angie and Cassie aren't blood, but when she was grinning today (particularly with her eyes closed), she reminded me so much of Angel Wainwright who played on Night Shift and GH for a little while. She would be a great Cassie (who you know should be here for her blind mama, even if she won't get any romance while in town, who cares).

• Members

I have a very beautiful heterosexual female friend who you'd think had boys climbing all over each other to get to her when she was in high school. But she was preoccupied with school and playing basketball, running track. Not until college when this dude aggressively pursued her and she finally relented did she fall madly in love and have all of her sexual firsts. It does happen. And didn't Oprah just do a show last week on black women in their 30s who were still virgins? Natalia seems like she was fun but super shy around boys and just came straight home and did her homework and talked to Cassie Carpenter while she made dinner.

Exactly. And I hate to sound insulting by referring to this hypothetical lesbianism as a "cop out", but I can't help but feel that way. Maybe cop out isn't the right phrase, but at least a huge wasted opportunity for these two. Unfair.

How many soap characters their age do you know who've been on the canvas going on three years and have never even kissed another character?

Archived