AMC: Wednesday, October 6, 2010

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy Birthday, Steve!! fest09.gif

Loved the episode...it was great all around. So nice to have Erica back, I'm not a fan of her and Caleb so I was irked that he was the first person she ran into, and hugged dry.gif

The Kane Women wub.gif loved their little reunion!! Looking forward to more of them together!

It's an unfortunate situation, but it's nice to see Kendall still suffering from having to do community service. LOL. She looks a total mess, I'm glad they aren't making her look all glamorous during all of this. She is really working lol!!

JR and Annie were breathtaking today! MCE's performance was just right for me. I loved it. And when JR and Annie came back and sat on the stairs after running through the rain, they were just so natural together....I'm back to loving them lol. The love scenes were hot!

• Members

Still not together but JR and Annie are at supercouple level in thier 7 mth. persuing each other.

JR last night was an assh-le, I made no excuses for that, that's what he is when he doesn't get his way, but tonight the JR I saw let his walls down b/c he couldn't believe what all of this meant for Annie. He thought he was the only one feeling anything, I mean she rubbed wedding pics in his face, honeymoon, gloated, everything, and his wanting and yearning of her hit a turning point, he literally told her she was somebody, her feeling like nothing, like everything everyone calls her got him to admit this wasn't about hurting her, it was about being pissed at Scott for having her and everything he had that in his mind was meant for him but mostly like I thought, said and suspected, watching her marry Scott killed him. He told her what watching her walk down the aisle to another man would do to him, and he watched it. JR reasurring her and telling her all this crazy stuff he did was b/c he wanted her that badly. Again no man has persued Annie like JR, no man in her history.

Post cotial, what he did to her in DC, what JR was feeling in DC, Annie is now feeling. Guilty, b/c what they did was wrong, but it wasn't a mistake. And JR making sure she didn't feel used, he wanted to know what she was feeling and made sure he didn't let her go on that bed, her rolling away from him, feeling you know, JR making sure she didn't feel that way, that alone told he cares alot about her.

The kiss on the stairs was hot, The sex scene was hawt, I'm waiting for YT HD 's of thier scenes. From beginning to end was fantastic. The rest of the show I'll add my thoughts to later. I just wanted to talk this and go back to watching my Yankees. :lol:

• Members

Great episode yesterday. I wasn't sure about Michael Nouri when he first joined AMC, but he is really growing on me with his understated charm. Plus I'm seeing some sweet chemistry between him and La Lucci.

Annie. :wub: Can't help but like JR-Annie even though he's a sadist. As long as he keeps reminding that ho KWAK -- and us -- of her baby-snatching crimes, I'm good.

• Members

Nouri is a definite plus for this show. I thought he would be an epic fail but he's really added something to the canvas. I'm thrilled to have been wrong about him.

I'm done with JR/Annie. Just done. You know you're watching an ABC soap when a woman falls into bed with a man who just publicly humiliated her in the most painful way possible and smiled like a crackhead the whole time he did it. Oh yeah, that's a real panty dropper. Hey, for the afterglow maybe JR can brand her with a wire hanger that he heats up in the fireplace.

Nice to see Erica back but really did she literally have to run into Caleb's arms ten seconds after being back on screen?

• Members

Thanks for the birthday wish!

I loved seeing the Kane women all together again and JR/Annie were fantastic old-fashioned soap, imo! I could have done without Greenlee/Jack but the rest of the episode was great.

ICAM!

If only we could clone Kate Hall! MCE should definitely submit this episode for her Emmy reel.

• Members

:lol: I think Frons just got a hard-on. And it didn't even involve watching reruns of Kelly Monaco and Michael Easton on Port Charles.

That's so Erica, though. One little crack of thunder and she's all Scarlett O'Hara at the Wilkes' picnic party. "Why, kind sir, that lightenin' made mah lil ole heart go thumpety-thump-thump! Here, feel." :lol: Maybe she wanted to see if Caleb would rise to the bait.

• Members

Steve I didn't know it was your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Back to the show, Oh you know when lightning approaches any man has a chance w/ La Kane. :lol: So now I know that lightning/storm was built in for her connection to Caleb. JR/Annie just used it as an accessory.

Binxs and Kendall are becoming my favorite scenes to watch w/ family in the Kanes, I still think the Kanes need to be written w/ more detail but I'm glad they aren't dominating the whole show. The Kanes need to be written like they are as high as the Chandlers. That's why I don't like them living at WildWind. It feels like they sponge off, and that's not who they are. Kendall/Bianca for being the daughter of Erica Kane really never make me feel that way. Maybe once Kendall loses Zach and Binxs approaches her next love interest I will feel more for the Kanes.

I'm in the minority, but I loved Jack/Greenlee's scene, that's his little girl, that will always be his little girl, while that SOB lawyer was not even believing her and thought she was guilty, Jack being Greenlee's doormat, knowing his daughter could never do such a thing, remember Ryan, Kendall (at first), Madison, etc...thought she did it, Jack no question.

"My daughter is not a murderer" Welcome back WW, you've been missed. :wub:

Kenlee's scenes were good. I still want Kendall to have a grayness not gayness w/ Greenlee. Her mom was right, WTF are you doing? if my friend did nothing while my mom was suffering I would have been kicked her ass.

Kendall/Erica, she's her common sense driver, and I loved how she pointed out, Greenlee's toxic. Everyone blames David, Erica knew David, but what he became was because of his obsession of Greenlee poisoning him mentally and emotionally. I love how Erica as much as I can't stand her sometimes made that clear, Greenlee was no victim, you're not a victim when you have the ability to stop something you created. In a sense, she's a victim of her own actions.

Asher and Colby, I'm starting to love them, I think he's going to open up to her, I think she's growing sexually attracted to him, Colby is in her yrs. where her sex life is gonna have a huge impact on her, I think it'd be awesome if everything she accuses Annie of, being indecisive about a guy and sleeping around comes back to her. I could see Asher putting the moves on her soon and her responding. I love Damon/Colby and I feel he is her true love b/c he's sacrificed so much for her and vice versa but the time that they got together Colby was drawn to him b/c he was bad and she wanted attention, that and when Adam left she reached out for anybody. So there is definitely going to be some conflict of interest coming soon.

I want to lock yesterday's AMC in a vault, b/c it was must watch from beginning to end.

The actors that were on yesterday.

Young, Egan, Minshew, Lucci, Lind, Wiley, Budig, Nouri, Eakes...then they mixed in the youngsters in Garrett and Hall..that's how you kick off a month.

Archived