OLTL: Actor Returning

• Members

Soaps In Depth

Kevin Buchanan is coming home to ONE LIFE TO LIVE! Soaps In Depth can report that Dan Gauthier will reprise the role starting Thursday, November 18! Gauthier -- who originally played the role from 2003-'06 -- has made several short visits since exiting the soap, most recently in May during a series of flashbacks introducing Kelly's relationship with Reed.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've heard the argument before, but I don't really follow it. John and Todd were both around during his long-term stint. I think they've all but abandoned Kelly with John or Todd. I mean, for christ's sake, she's been flirting with Rex. I don't think they'd care if they have to put Kelly with Kevin to make Kelly's return a success.

• Members

I love Dan. Of the many, many, many stupid things OLTL has done, getting rid of him is in my top five three list.

Cash that check Danny. In fact you might want to get the money upfront if you can. In cash.

What's pathetic is how they try to position John/Todd as these eternal rivals when they really act like they're two seconds from sweating it up in the alley behind Rodi's. They got rid of the characters who made sense as rivals for these characters: Kevin and RJ. Kevin/Todd and RJ/John make far more sense as enemies plus there's the history there to back it up. But McManning? Please. Todd and John just need to book a weekend on Fire Island and work through their issues.

• Members

It's endlessly amusing to me that every time he returns ABC neglects to mention the length of his stay until they absolutely have to.

I know OLTL wants him back for good, but I doubt it'll ever happen. I'd dance a jig in the streets if it did.

• Members

Wish he was back longterm....He will probably come back with NuJoey, because I seem to recall reading somewhere that Joey would be back around Thanksgiving too.

Wish he was back longterm....He will probably come back with NuJoey, because I seem to recall reading somewhere that Joey would be back around Thanksgiving too.

Archived