AMC - Monday 10/04/10

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked the show today. It was nice to have so much humor for a change, imo.

I was glad to see Kendall suffer a little bit but damn Ryan for getting her out of cleaning toilets! It was hilarious when she was whining and the black woman put her in her place.

I'm also glad the Madison's actions drew Ryan closer to her, even though she was completely misguided. Their love scenes were the highlight today for me. I hope Liza holds her ground and calls Madison to testify against Greenlee.

Damon/Liza still have the heat! I'm loving the idea of him working for her. I was laughing at the job counselor's reactions to Damon's lack of education and in trouble with the police.

• Members

Such a shame that Kendall's community service at the hospital was so short! angry.gif I was loving all of it, and I was bummed when it ended....complete crap that Ryan pulled strings and had her switched to the prison, with Greenlee rolleyes.gif what a joke.

All they did was talk about Ryan, until the last few scenes between them which I really liked. I thought it was nice how Kendall brought that Fusion work and looked over it with Greenlee. If we must have to endure watching these two as friends again, more of that please! They didn't mention Ryan once, they were just talking about work and doing what they do best.

Yes Damon/Liza!! Ann_SS where are you and did you watch? I know you love them smile.gif. Thought it was awesome how Liza offered Damon a job! Hope we get to see them interacting more now!

Love how AMC is starting to tie Jake in with Zach/Kendall. Looks like a storyline is starting to brew with them, looking forward to it.

• Members

I think it's interesting how Ryan drew closer to Madison in spite of her saying what she did about Greenlee. And he's drawn closer to her before, when she was worried about Greenlee, and thought their relationship was being threatened.

I think he may be falling for her. I think he's acting like he might be falling in love with her.

I hope that Kendall's comments about Ryan not reacting the way Greenlee wants when she confesses her love for him, is true. I hope that by then, he has fallen in love with Madison. And it won't be as easy for him to walk away from her, because of his feelings for her. Even though he will still love Greenlee as well.

Archived