AMC - Monday 10/04/10

• Members

Kendall shows up to the hospital for her community service and sees that Jake is her supervisor. She is happy and asks him to just sign her in and out everyday so she doesnt have to do it. She says she has more important things to do like run Fusion and save her marriage. He looks at her and says "Not gonna happen" LOL

amc1004101.jpg

amc1004102.jpg

amc1004103.jpg

HAHA!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

amc10041011.jpg

Ugh! It only lasted 10 minutes. Bitch got what she wanted and ended up getting transfered to prison duty where she can chat with Greenlee while serving her community service

Kendall on Madison "I put her in her place"

Double Ugh! And of course Madison is taknig back what she told Liza as Kendall demanded her to

for what? The Epiphany clone? I wonder if she is going to be a recurring charcter, showing up, throwing her 2 cents where it doesnt belong and telling the doctors what to do

• Members

Because he wants to impress Colby. He isnt her same social class and is feeling insecure simply waiting tables. Its why he got his GED as she was talking about school and a fashion career and he had no goals or outlook on his future. I didnt think there was anything wrong with the counselor meeting him at a restaurant. Its early, quiet and a comfortable place. She could have had errands to run and found Krystal's to be convenient for her.

• Members

Isnt Kendall supposed to be working? She is spending way too much time chatting with Greenlee

you are right. The only black representation we get today is a big lady who cleans toilets, chasing behind her white coutnerpart

hattie_mcdaniel_vivien_leigh.jpg

amc1004105.jpg

AMC today

• Members

I stll say GH is worse since the trot Epiphany out once in a while just to make fun of her, like Ethan being disgusted by the thought of getting a spongebath by Epiphany. That was extremely offensive.

On a different note, I'm feeling Liza and Damon.

Archived