AMC - September 27, 2010

• Members

That dinner date was so awkward.

I liked one thing w/ Jake, when he called Scott out on being stupid enough to bring Caleb close to CE, other than that STFU you rude dinner ditching, still can't find a razor bastard. :angry:

Amanda and Annie should have dinner dated alone. Loved the bathroom hall scene between them :wub:

Marissa STFU you lieing daddy's girl hating, whiney, my sh-t don't stink, wanna be mommy, blaming the birth dad, for all we know murdering, hypocritical massage parlor skank :mad: I HATE THE CAREY FAMILY, every last one of them.

Asher and JR. :wub:

Poor Annie, desperate for friends, trying to love her husband, feels more alive w/ JR wiping club soda off her dress than she does at a dinner w/ Scott.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda/Annie is nice, I like how understanding Amanda is of her. I would definitely like if these two became friends. I really hate how Jake is trying to convince her to stay away, I hope she doesn't listen. Hopefully, we get more Amanda/Annie scenes. It was made clear today that Annie misses having friends, and she is a little on the lonely side. Obviously she doesn't really love Scott and she wants JR. There's no one else she can turn to to talk about these things, maybe that could be Amanda. I hope we get more scene between them, and I agree it should have just been them meeting today! Jake and Scott so shouldn't have been there.

Zach standing Kendall up, yeah it was most likely because he was upset about her lying to him this whole past month about Ryan/Greenlee, but I really hope AMC does something else with it. I do find myself wondering, what has he been up to since he left?? He could totally be with another women right now. That IMO would be a lot better if AMC is breaking up Zach/Kendall up for good.

Loved loved loved the JR/Marissa argument. Can't lie, I thought it was great...BA is a great Actress and she did really good in those scenes. I loved when Marissa said she was taking custody of AJ! Then when JR turned the tables on her, mentioned her sleeping with Scott, her parents, how she used to work at the sleezy massage parlor, how he will do anything to fight for AJ, his power influence, etc...both of them have good arguments regarding who should have custody of AJ and I really think it could go either way.

• Members

Not a lot good going on in the episode except for JR bringing up Marissa's shady past, imo.

I hated the Martin/Chandler dinner. It reminded me of when Angie & Jesse had dinner with David & Greenlee and the scriptwriter missed the opportunity for a funny scene completely. I would like to see Amanda become best friends with Annie just to piss off her neanderthal husband!

Asher is so obviously Caleb's son (or at least thinks he is). The writing was very heavy handed today with Marissa talking about parents having to protect their children while Asher seethed and stared daggers at Caleb.

Can Greenlee please be executed? I hated how Ryan jumped to her defense and accused Jesse of wanting to arrest her to help Liza (or something that idiotic, I can't remember the exact wording).

Archived