AMC - September 27, 2010

• Members

Discuss

amc0927100.jpg

amc0927101.jpg

amc0927102.jpg

amc0927103.jpg

JR is getting a lecture from Grandma Boring. She just threatened to sue for custody of AJ

I cant stand Jake. He is so rude, classless and inconsiderate. Amanda shouldnt take him out in public. Im liking Amanda and Annie as BFFs. Jake and Opal can both go to hell for badmouthing her

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More screencaps! I can't remember the last time Amanda/Annie have hung out together since Annie was sane (boring) at Fusion! This could be good, but you're right, I'm certain Jake is ruining it. RPG and Jake just do NOT appeal to me at all.

Anything else exciting happening? Won't be able to watch for a few days :(

• Members

Jake asked for the check and left before dinner was even served. He was such an a-hole. Back at the Martin house he told Amanda to not go and be BFF with Annie and Opal said "yeah bc she stabbed mine in the back" (okay that line was funny). Amanda said she is willing to give Annie the benefit of the doubt bc she's been in her position. Opal says she gives them 3 months tops.

Some other highlights

amc092710.jpg

Evil Asher. He was confronting Caleb and I dont know what his beef is with him

Caleb had some flashbacks of Erica. Seems like the show is gearing up for them again

Greenlee got bought in by Jesse. He doesnt buy her story as the vial was found in her car and a witness saw her enter the yacht club room prior to the letters being found. At the end of the show he had pictures of her handing David the drink at the party

Zach stood Kendall up. Seems he wasnt cool with what she's done and doesnt trust her. I hope he stood her up bc he has another woman on the side. Would serve her right

• Members

That dinner was so awkward lol

Jake was irritating the crap out of me, I'm glad that Amanda and Annie reconnected as friends

I love that little Jannie scene

Wait was Marissa flirting with Asher, well what ever it was he didn't like it lol

Loved JR telling her off, it was about damn timebiggrin.gif

Asher kinda scared me at the end

Archived