Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah...Elena is a bore and making her and Christopher the next Pam and Bobby wont work.......I hated that they included her in the whole Cliff/JR mess.....I was upset they killed off Pam too....both her and Katharine are now dead....Was hoping VP would pop up at the end only to be disappointed again.....the whole JR killing himself was rather stale too....I thought we would get a great twist with Cliff not being the killer because it was too easy....but what a let down.....also I did love the scenes with Sue Ellen, Bobby, and the rest of the Ewings with Cliff.....the finale was ok could have been much better.....and Jesse Mettcalf cant act ...he could even cry during the Pam death scenes.....

• Members

Given what PD said, I'm glad VP didn't return

DALLAS' Patrick Duffy on Pamela's Possible Return, Following in J.R.'s Path and Renewal Hopes
Victoria Principal, who played Bobby's first wife Pamela for 10 seasons before she left the show and was briefly replaced by Margaret Michaels the following season, issued a statement back in March saying she had no interest in reprising the character on the TNT reboot. "I thought it was very interesting," Duffy says. "But when I opened that script, I thought, OK, maybe it's another reunion. Who knows?"

But would it be a romantic reunion for Bobby's Romeo and his former Juliet? "I think he's come to grips with everything," Duffy says. "So her return to the show, if it were to happen, would definitely throw a hammer in the works, but I think Bobby is not tempted any more in that direction. Plus, look at who he's married to now."

• Members

I felt bad for him when he was arrested for JRs murder. I am glad he wasnt the killer though cause what he did to his daughter was enough....they have made Cliff way too evil....he would never kill to get ahead of the Ewings.

• Members

I didn't understand why Pam's new husband was lying to Christopher in the first place. Was he really stealing money?? I thought it was dumb that he said that she didnt want to see him.

I dont think I can take more of Elena next year....lol

• Members

Disappointing finale. Suicide is a lame cop out for a murder story. Cliff in jail for a murder he didn't commit is so not something Bobby would be party to. The best scene was John Ross saying to his mother "Mama, what do you take me for...a scoundrel?" JH has really come a long away in the role. Elena just happens to be friends with drug cartels? Couldn't she just take this paper to Bobby, explain the swindle and ask Bobby to return the property or her share of the profits?

Bummer about Pam. I really thought there was a chance she would surprise us and VP was lying about not returning.

Archived