AMC: Thursday, August 26, 2010

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kendall and Bianca were last seen together onscreen a year and a half ago. Kendall told her it would take some time, but she'd try to find a way to forgive her and move on. Its been mentioned that she's seen Bianca since she left for Europe. Since interacting back in PV, they seem to be just as close as ever and any issues Kendall had with her are in the past

• Members

If there's a thread for Friday, I can't find it, so I'll just use this one.

David and Liza wub.gif Oh, yeah! Maybe they can be the hell raising couple David/Greenlee were touted as being, but never actually were. If only I could believe Liza's over Tad the cad.

Poor Madison is in complete denial. I really pitied her when she said to Ryan "I feel safe with you". Please, girl. Your heart is about to be ripped out of your chest. You're swimming with the sharks (Greenlee, Kendall and Ryan) and keeping your eyes closed and pretending they aren't circling won't change it.

• Members

Thanks Cheap! They were so chummy in the scene the other day where Kendall was coming up with all of those cosmetics ideas (which Bianca treated like cures for terminal diseases) that my mind started playing tricks on me if Kendall even knew. :wacko:

• Members

Just caught up on the week...

I actually really enjoyed this episode, even if Quad-free. One of the reasons is because of the balance of this show! If Rylee/Zendall/David are only on every other day, then I'm not as annoyed. Balance has been awesome the past 1.5 months.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually didn't mind Zendall this week, now that Kendall isn't all up Rylee's behind. Zach does look refreshed and I am happy they are peaceful and not fighting. You can tell Kendall has missed Pine Valley and her family, and Zach is being respectful of it all.

The only thing is Madison - that poor girl needs to quit. Now she's being friends with Greenlee - girl, you're done. She needs to transition into either Frankie's orbit for good, or turn her back into a scheming bitch. She's almost like the anti-Annie. She started on this show as a scheming, crazy, murdering bitch... and now's she's this wet noodle, doormat all up in Ryan's orbit.

I think Krystal and Caleb have IT. Their scenes towards the end were really good. You can tell Bobbie is into this pairing. The whole beer, grilling thing worked. Caleb is country, and Krystal is too... I think this brings her back to her roots.

Archived