AMC: A little bit of Casting news

• Members

I had saw this link posted on a couple of other boards. An actor named Justin Schollard has been cast in a recurring role on AMC. It has not yet been reported what the recurring role could be. I wonder if this guy might end up being the new doctor Griffin that is supposed to come to town?

I have read spoilers that say that something's wrong with Miranda and she has to go to the hospital. And that Zach is going to come back to help out a family member and bring in someone new. Maybe Miranda is sick and Zach brings in a doctor for her, that might be this guy? I think that this guy is cute, IMO, he looks like Zach Braff but cuter.

http://leslykahnartists.blogspot.com/2010/08/justin-schollard-on-all-my-children.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I heard is that there is a doctor named Griffin coming to town and that it had something to do with Kendall. I have noticed that a lot of the Kendall fans have been speculating that he will be paired with her romantically. I'm not sure if that is the case or if he will just come on the show and maybe be Miranda's doctor for a while and then maybe leave. Or possibly stick around.

I could see him being Miranda's doctor until TPTB decide to keep him or not. It looks like TPTB are still trying to get Zach back full time so I don't think they will have Kendall getting mixed up with a new man just yet, if they can possibly get TK back full time. Though maybe it might happen later on, if Zach/TK leaves.

In real life this guy is 25 years old, but maybe the writers might have him play older like he's in his early 30's. Though if he played his actual age, he would be in the Natalia/Madison/Frankie/Marissa age bracket. Instead of the Kendall/Greenlee age bracket.

• Members

Mixing it up with a guy doesnt necesarily mean getting involved romantically. Considering he is recurring they could be keeping their options open. Play him off with Kendall and keep her busy while they wait for Thorsten's decision. I see that kinda like Frankie and Madison (or Brot/Natalia) which AMC has been toying with for nearly a year but has yet to make either pairing romantic. If he doesnt come back, they go full forward with Kendall and new guy as a couple. If Zach comes back, new guy gets dropped OR this could be laying the foundations for a potential triangle when Zach is in town.

• Members

AMC is always hiring newbie actors...I hate that so much..

I'll be looking forward to seeing how he and AM interact, I hope the character meshes with Kendall...I hope he is different from the rest of the guys on the cast. Here's hoping he has a glib personality and is funny, and will bring out the funny side in Kendall, to.

This is how I see it going, to.

Archived