AMC - Tuesday 8/17/10

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Overall, I thought it was a really good episode.

It helps when the Quad are on. JR/Annie generated so much heat after Scott & Marissa left them alone. They can't contain that for too long!

I loved Marissa running around town having her meltdowns in public. She knows she can't compete with Annie.

It also helps knowing that Zach's stay is short term so he & Kendall won't be hogging all the airtime. I'm also looking forwrd to the party at Wildwind at the end of summer!

David & Greenlee's conversation about fathers & daughters was the best part of the episode imo. It was very well written and showed that deep down they do still have a connection even if she's mad at him for blackmailing her. It was the first time in a couple of weeks that I had any hope for them.

I also have hope for Madison & Ryan. I also would have liked for her to go off on him for keeping her in the dark, but Ryan keeps insisting he's not helping Greenlee to get back together with her and it seems sincere. I'm optimistic that Frons finally got the message that Rylee was always a disaster and should never reunite!

• Members

Can someone tell me what the hell was going on w/ Cam's eyebrows. I mean he's back to looking f*ckable at the end of the epi. At the beginning of this epi. I kept looking at the eyebrows and wondering if he burned them off.

BTW...ever thought you'd live to see the day Kendall's boob were bigger than Binx's?

• Members

I like that he was honest w/ her and instead of letting her out the rm., he asked her to stay. Here's the thing about Ryan w/ Madison, I don't get how he's hurting her, he's even giving her the choice to stay or go. I don't like how she's so accepting of him, but I can see she's not only sexually attracted but it's getting deeper, I think Ryan is starting to notice it, problem is so is GreenMe. But as of now Ryan is actually a better person than Scott, b/c atleast he and Madison aren't sleeping together and Ryan isn't cheating on her. (well yet to some)

• Members

Ok is it just me or has this been one of the LONGEST days in PV history?? LOL! Think about it...over a week ago, we were still on this day! So much has happened..this must have been a LONG day on the AMC set.

Marissa is nasty for wearing that same outfit! She wore it before and after she porked Scott, and now she's been running around PV with it on ph34r.gif ick.

I just love Zach and Kendall....love how AMC is handling them. I'm glad they kept them happy, and that was a solid way to explain Zach being off the canvas while Kendall is still in PV. AMC is keeping up with the details still to, as Spike had his cochlear implant on his ear. I appreciate that a lot.

• Members

they didnt look happy to me. Zach looked very fed up with Kendall and was trying very hard to hide it but it was pretty apparent and it was like he couldnt wait to get away from her. Kendall of course was oblivious to that bc she was so fixated on Ryan and Greenlee and Zach knew it. I wonder if he was really going to deal with business or go see another woman. I think they left things very open ended in case Thorsten does not return. They've planted the seeds for divorce ever since the last time we saw them when Zach admited he may not be in love with Kendall anymore

Archived