AMC - Tuesday 8/17/10

• Members

Marissa...oh shut up bitch. I wish Annie had taken that liquor glass and knocked her across the head. She is cracking and it isnt pretty

Poor Madison. I like her with Ryan but the writing is on the wall. She's gonna get trampled for Rylee's sake

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh yeah, Madison is so getting screwed. Ryan totally doesn't care about her at all. At least he told her the truth I guess... I hope she gives him hell.

Zach is back to annoying me, however I love TK's haircut.

Haha - Marissa is totally going off the deep end. Love it!

• Members

Now she marched herself over to Krystal's I gues to cause another scene. Girl needs to go sit her ass down somewhere bc she's making a fool out of herself

Looks like we are getting a party. Should be interesting. Cant wait to see what everyone wears

• Members

Ok - wasn't enjoying Zach with David in the beginning - but I'm totally on his side with Kendall/Rylee. And his haircut looks great :)

I think Zach looked pretty happy/excited to meet Caleb. That was a fun scene.

Madison forgave Ryan/Greenlee way too quickly - poor girl will just go through the ringer. Maybe Frankie will be there to console her - and Randi will be pushed out.

• Members

Me either, but I definitely agree about Kendall and Rylee. You can barely enjoy her return when she just back to pimping the disaster that is Ryan and Greenlee. I did love Zenlee today though, hopefully they share some more scenes.

IA That scene was funny too.

Hopefully so. I hate that Madison is acting like Ryan's personal servant. :angry: Frankie would never use her or treat her like that, he'd be catering to her and the man she deserves. Radison can't end fast enough!

• Members

Annie you got a little brown something on your nose , oh no it's a Scott snott...srsly STFU already!

Marissa STFU! you need falcon punch in the mouth. And let AJ play w/ his Emma you nutbag. :angry:

Frankie, oh the destruction of your character is coming if you keep that up.

Madison can you be a little less forgiving.

Whatelse, oh yeh that's my JR, she'll thank you later for keeping that journal, good move.

• Members

amczachoverbs.png

yep it was mentinoed today. Apparently Palmer had this in his will as well. Just a guess, but Rylee will reunite or at least apepar to be; Madison will storm off upset and run into Frankie and have sex. Maybe its more wishful thinking but Id love it if things went down like that

Archived