ATWT: Your thoughts on the Montgomery/Peretti family

• Members

I really like Maggie too, from what I've seen of her. She reminds me a lot of Margo yet also of Lyla and she has some good comic as well as dramatic talents. Why do you think they just forgot about her? I've never gotten that.

Eric was the Peter Reckell character right? For some reason I thought he was only with Dana Delaney. Later didn't Cricket marry some character named Jeff Ross? It was odd that they brought on Billy and never bothered to bring Cricket back, barely mentioned her. Billy was such a pointless character anyway, and probably would have been more suited as a love interest for one of the show's men, not Jen.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Eric was Peter Reckell, prehot...(I remember thinking he was goofy looking on the show, thought I find him hot now.) I think the poor Cricket actress just couldnt act...but they needed someone to convince the suits that they were going for the young demo, so they just kept her around. They had her involved with some guy who was mainly a comic foil, friend of Betsys (this is when computers were just starting to be used and he was a computer geek.) He lost his virginity to Cricket, who got knocked up by him, then they married and left town. They were a real C story on the show.

They brought Billy Ross back..lol, someone just reached into a hat of ATWT history and brought that name out.

• Members

I assume it was back in January when Katie was going to run off with Simon and Margo staged an intervention with Jack and Craig to keep her in town. To the best of my recollection, Katie has never mentioned knowing about Craig's latest stint in the OPD jail or her new nephew in town.

And I think the nerd Cricket ended up marrying was Ernie Ross. Back in the early '80's I believe Annie Stewart's husband's name was Jeff.

Archived