AMC: Tuesday, August 3, 2010

• Members

If you're a David fan..up yours.

Welcome Back! Jesse Hubbard and Angie Hubbard!!

And oh god ... I'll say this again, I could give two sh!ts about tubby

Rebecca Budig's Greenlee is NOT dead. She returned on August the 3rd 2010...that ending sequence was AMAZING!

Welcome Back Greenlee and I love how they wrote that she knows she f'd up, she's trapped, this is gonna be fun to watch unravel. She actual showed signs of becoming an EPIC AMC character today.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's how I took that scene, it did 5 things, it made everything understandable, Ryan cares about her, so much that he'd risk his life, Greenlee is trapped but isn't a victim, she told him not to worry to keep him from risking his life, Tubby being there trying to help Ryan showed he's not all screwed up, even though he is. I loved when Ryan refused his help, told GreenMe call 911, he'd rather die than to let him nurse him back to health. And lastly Jesse was suppose to look out for Ryan, but when his wife called he said F*CK THIS! I ain't his babysitter, I'm going to MY WIFE! That is the real Jesse Hubbard.

• Members

What is it with the tempers and egos in this thread, huh? Can't we just respect each other's likes and dislikes w/o baiting each other? Not even "Spyder Games" was this juvenile. (And no, I'm not a David fan, so don't go thinking I'm only upset because I am.)

If they are, they'll be joining the likes of yours truly and Amello, who think they should ALL. DIE.

• Members

Oh I didn't mean it like that. I just don't care to hear the she should have blah blah blah...she's hurting David right now, and I can't stand Greenlee. But today I felt her character, I felt what she was going through. And again I can not, will not, have not, felt that she is blameless, but chubby over there sure isn't helping his own cause. But they are setting his swan song SL...I've been saying this, thinking it, feeling it. There is no question that's what's going on.

I'm almost there w/ one character..almost.:wub:

• Members

Yeah, I think they have it set up to go either way. If VI chooses to leave, they'll have him leave town in shame (again). If he stays, I think they will move Liza into his orbit with Marissa in his life as well. No one can fill the hole that DC left, but at least David has a long history with the show. I'm not all that interested in seeing some random new bad guy show up in town this late in the game.

Archived