AMC: Thursday, July 29, 2010

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO at Greenlee finally getting some sort of payment for her sins. Bitch deserves to suffer

I love me some Bianca and Madison. Id love it if they did that but they've seen to be intent on putting her with Ryan, unless they say she's bi

• Members

Bianca has already gotten two "straight" women to fall for her and stick with her. Well sort of, Maggie cheated with a woman, Reese cheated with a man but in the end they both wanted her back.But I think a lot of people are tired of Binks romances with apparently "straight" women and I certainly don't think they want to see one dump her to go back to men. Its about time she's had a romance with an out gay/bi women again. She hasn't really had that since Lena.

• Members

The "fantasy" element is in the straight woman having a tender, erotic lesbian relationship yet nothing is "at risk" ( :rolleyes: ) because they've already laid the groundwork that she's primarily into men. That's why a Lena doesn't stick around.

• Members

What a letdown compared to the rest of the week so far! Most of the episode felt like filler.

Brot/Natalia haven't been on together in so long and they seemed to have stopped flirting altogether. I was wondering if JR Martinez is actually having surgery on his droopy eye? Otherwise, I don't see what the point of Brot telling Natalia he's going to be gone was.

It looks like Jake found an activity suited to his mentality.

I hate how Greenlee's acting like she wasn't David's equal in his schemes. Bianca pimping Rylee had me hitting the ff button for the first time in months.

From reading the previews, I expected Angie's story to be more compelling, on a par with the amazing Tad/Liza/Damon/Colby material earlier in the week. Hopefully it will get more interesting whenever she tells Jesse about her illness.

Archived