GH: Actresses Stint Reaches An End

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This kind of story is right up Kreizman/Swajeski's alley. I don't know why they would even bother spending money on Kendall and Zach when there's way more story potential with Skye.

David/Donna/ABC should really come to Robin Christopher with a really good story pitch and see if she will accept.

• Members

I'm with you...I love Brenda, I do...But Skye is an amazing character and RC is an amzing actrss. They underused her for months, and then when they FINALLY started to go somewhere with her story, they ditch her for Brenda?

I would much rather see Skye on the show than Brenda...Honestly, just because RC is more likely to stick around for the long haul then VM ever will...GH is screwing themselves by screwing over all of their actors.

• Members

Skye was an amazing character on AMC. I loved her on that show and I'm sorry she just never fit on GH and I as a Quartermaine lover was pissed on how they rewrote history and again rewrote it simply to rereofit her on the show.

And being a friend of Jill gets you some work when you want it I guess good for Robin. But she might be the one thing that could actually get me excited about watching AMC again. But with Adam now gone, eh maybe not.

Archived