ATWT Casting news (6)

• Members

Thrilled about John Dixon, he should have never been let go considering there were other useless characters who could have been dropped during that period. So happy about James--he should have been redeemed by Hogan and transformed into the show's Victor Newman because he is such a great actor. Iris is fun for like five minutes but I would swap her for Ellen, Lyla or even Penny any day. Sierra in the form of Mary Beth Evans just doesn't excite me--great actress but she never fit the role.

Andy should be back for the final week but has anyone seen a recent pix of him? It could be that he has turned into a 400 pound bald man by now, in which case, I'll stick with memories.

Peyton List is the only Lucy who worked. She was shaping up to be a great character, as was Bryant and Jenn, but all that turned into a mess.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could show you a couple of recent photos of Scott and his family at the recent Emmys, but I don't know how to insert an image here. It doesn't work like most image-inserting systems, i.e., I can't browse photos on my hard drive.

• Members

"Andy" doesn't look a mess at all. To me, he looks better than ever.

If any of you would like me to e-mail you the two photos of him, Maura, and their daughter from the Daytime Emmys, let me know here, or send me a message. I've googled and googled, and I just can't find the page where I got these pics. I can send the full pic or just Scott, your choice.

Or does anyone know how to include an image in a post by attaching a photo from my hard drive?

Archived