GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys can b*tch on, but I'm really liking the show today. Franco is totally insane, Niz cuteness in the eye of their pain, Krissy pulling it together for the man she really loves, Liv again being the go-to woman on this show... I don't expect Shakespeare given how quickly they put out a show every day, and this one is certainly getting the adrenaline pumping. Even Maya was just handed her story today.

• Members
Remos, with all due respect, where is the adrenaline?! This is basically a live action RoadRunner/Wile E. Coyote story with Jason big and hungry and Franco going, "beep, beep." I've had better adrenaline rushes crossing a well-lit street at 5AM.

Not that I've ever needed anyone's permission to do that, but thanks. I will. :)

I'm beginning to wonder. :D

• Members

SInce Franco seems to think GH is his personal playground, and Guza keeps handing him the bucket and shovel, I don't think we can say it's definitely over.... unfortunately..... dry.gif

But don't look now.... Brenda is about to make Franco's time on GH look down right integrated!

• Members

What in the living hell was that?! Was that supposed to be suspenseful? That was downright laughable. The "singer" in drag? Really?!

Guza, Jill, and Owen...I respect your work, but please, leave Mulholland Dr. to David Lynch. And leave Franco in the bathhouse that you found him.

• Members

WTF? Where did the black guy in drag come from? Easy there GH, don't want to get too progressive there; you might scare away your prized audience; the heterosexual man who's in their late 30s to mid 40s.

In the midst of all this mess, I did love the Steven/Liv flirtation. Some chemistry there.

Archived