GH: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe they are intentionally making the show boring as hell so that it can seem exciting by default when Brenda comes on. Not that the show will instantly be better, but in comparison, we will think its pretty damn good to the crap currently on the air. I see them doing a psycholigcal tactic

• Members

Guza must really love Ronnie Marmo to keep putting his ass in random scenes.

Gotta love Jason and his homoerotic relationships: Sonny/Jason, Johnny/Jason, Dante/Jason, Spinelli/Jason.

Forget Skye and Claire being heartbroken upon "her" return...poor Spinelli won't be able to compete. Bitch thinks he's crying now because he spends so little time with Jason?! :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

But nothing indicates a Brenda return onscreen. At all. Usually when a character returns, the person's name is mentioned for weeks. I think ABC went down to the wire with her contract negotiations and then as soon as she signed Guza worked her into the next week of taping.

• Members

Wow Kiefer's father just made a random appearance. I didnt even know there were any more court cases between he and Alexis. I thought that story was settled , resolved and that GH had moved on. Too bad they ignored it instead of dealing with it before bc Im at the point where I really dont give a damn anymore

Theres still a month before she appears. Theres plenty of time to do something and I dont think her name needs to be mentioned for weeks prior to her return. She was just mentioned about 2 weeks ago when Sam visited Jason in jail. Somsone talked to Michael about her recently. I think it was Sonny

Archived