DAYS: Discussion for the month of July

• Members

Arguably I'm not up on my Days history like I should be, but for the life of me I can't think of one solid reason why Victor would hate Carly. I think it's a deep seated case of Wounded Pride that Victor won't name, because Carly has been the best thing for Bo both times IMO. I will always remember when SD fell into the well, Carly was the one who risked her own life to go down through a second tunnel to get him out. Not only did she help raise SD, he's alive and well today because Carly but him first.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok I'm totally hooked on the Hope/Bo/Carly storyline again fully, loving it!! LOVED when Carly was doing the relaxation techniques on Bo, and he was flashing back to old times with Hope on the Fancy Face wub.gifwub.gif Carly looked SO pissed, but she kept her composure. Hope was secretly happy, but held hers to. And it's bittersweet because HOPE is the one whose doing all the bad stuff to him, IT SUCKS, but I still love it for some reason. LOL, I can't wait until Hope is found out!

LOL @ Justin. I've been waiting for Hope to tell him she doesn't remember kissing him or showing feelings for him. Love how DAYS worked in that kiss from a few months ago back in Vivians room to tie into this. Justin looked so confused, as did Hope. I love all of it.

I didn't get Johnny's tantrum. Ok first he was mad cause he wanted his jacket and Sami was telling him NO because it was to hot. Then EJ came in and Johnny demanded that he wanted a Popsicle because he was hot?? WTH?? I didn't get that at all.

• Members

Love how DAYS is integrating Theo and Ciara into the Hope storyline. A bit out there, but it is nice to see them in it somehow. Looks like Bo will piece things together thanks to Theo & Ciara. Also loving Hope's dumbfounded looks and reactions every time someone mentions something that happens while she's NT Hope. When Dr. Baker called Hope, and Carly was talking to her about how she was understanding last night, I was LOL because Hope had no clue what they were talking about!!

Love EJ planning on marrying Sami!

• Members

Noooooooooooooooo! Sami, EJ RAPED YOU!! Days is getting good! I love the Hope storyline! Victor and Maggie is awesome! Not understanding why Baker was brought back in this Hope story....................now it would have been different he was the doctor prescribing the meds to her.

• Members

LOL @ Hope! She was sleep then all of a sudden darted her eyes open and was like, "That was refreshing" WTH?? LOL! So freakin' crazy.

EJ and Sami! Loved how EJ proposed to her, that was just adorable ;-) wub.gif

Good to see Fay back. I hate Rafe approaching her and asking about Nicole!

Archived