DC Red Carpet Blind Items

• Webmaster

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to many of these, but I won't say anything as it wouldn't be nice. BTW, I don't believe Drew Garrett's mother was there, but another actors was. But any who.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Terri Columbino seems too old for a contract role on Gossip Girl, but she's the only PGP actress rumored to join another soap. And the frumpy co-star it seems must be Melody Thomas Scott. She rarely appears and when she does they grandma her up.

• Members

Look for one character, who has been redeemed in recent years, to go back to her scheming, sexing ways very soon.

Maxie (GH), Phyllis (Y&R)

One popular soap couple may currently be torn asunder, with one half generating tons of heat with another on their serial, but the endgame is still the original pairing. Bummer.

Sadly Noah/Luke with Reid probably dead :(

Possibly Sharon/Nick since Phyllis will soon be single

One blonde, suddenly soapless looker would love to play a long-lost sister to Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) on The Bold and the Beautiful. Good thing she just relocated to the West Coast!

Maura West or Kelly Hensley

• Members

I was thinking the Mom won was Dylan Patton, it would make sense that he brought his mother since he is underage and all.

Maura West confirmed she is relocating to the West Coast AND is loyal to CBS.

• Members

I heard ppl buzzing that terri c was going o a CW show, and IF it is her they are talking about i bet this is the role that went to Katie Cassidy. However, i have no idea.

Could be CC w/ Bo/Carly/Hope... he wasnt found of how it was written either. But i dont know.

Well its been talked about since.... last fall, so everyone knows Chad is Stefano's right?

And i think his DNA matches Syd and everyone is all OMG syd is grace and grace was syd but then the truth comes out, but idk for sure...

Maybe Brandon & Nadia.

No idea, but i am gonna guess MW or TC. Everyone wants a job on B&B tho, so who knows.

DG is the easy guest, but DP was also there. I do think both had their moms, i know both had their dates tho.

Aint this the truth... "he is so wonderful, blah blah blah, love him, so underrated, fantasic..." ugh. they reall laid it on thick.

I have no idea, but the entire was a drunken [!@#$%^&*] show. It was amazing.

Knowing DC's hardon for her, id say Eden.

• Members

LOL!!! Seriously, that was my thought also. He is not "uber-talented". And I've never seen DC praise him. They are very fond of DG, though. And sorry but the way DP looked on the red carpet, I do not see anyone hiring him "in no time" looking like that. He needs to clean himself up and take some acting lessons first. jmo..lol

ohmy.gif that is just insane!

• Members

Jeanne Cooper. 'Veteran actress' and 'groovy' (in her tie dyed mu mu) are the dead giveaways.

Louise Sorel looked AMAZING at the Emmys and she's been looking like sh*t on DAYS. Judi Evans also looks amazing, but I think she's been looking OK on DAYS. Of the two, Sorel is dressed far frumpier.

Suzanne Rogers and John Aniston, for sure.

• Members

I saw this speculation that Billy mentioning "Greg" means that he is gay. I didn't get that vibe at all from the way he said it. He kinda of looked up a bit when he said it which made me think that he was talking about someone who had died.

Archived