DC Red Carpet Blind Items

• Members

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2010/06/30/red-hot-red-carpet-blind-items

Don't cry for one ex-P&G princess. The beauty-in-question told me she is up for a contract role on Gossip Girl when we talked on the red carpet at the 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards. The actress, who has many peeps speculating online about her possibly turning up on a West Coast sudser (I hear that's false by-the-by), said her chances of landing the gig on the CW hit looked "really, really good", however she didn't want me to spill just yet because she's superstitious. Good thing my blind items only bring good luck!

One soap superstar voiced her frustration about how her character's love triangle is being written on a West Coast sudser. She feels her character never got the chance at a real love story with the object of her affection. We totally agree!

While any soap viewer worth their bon bons has no doubt already figured this out, a certain maniacal, sudser patriarch is about to learn he's a father—for the 12th time!

Look for one character, who has been redeemed in recent years, to go back to her scheming, sexing ways very soon.

One popular soap couple may currently be torn asunder, with one half generating tons of heat with another on their serial, but the endgame is still the original pairing. Bummer.

Which crazy, sexy, cool real-life couple jokingly talked about donning nothing but paper bags for their next red-hot photo spread together?

One blonde, suddenly soapless looker would love to play a long-lost sister to Brooke Logan (Katherine Kelly Lang) on The Bold and the Beautiful. Good thing she just relocated to the West Coast!

The mom of one fired West Coast star had her kid's back on the red carpet. "His firing made no sense whatsoever, but it's okay, he will work again." Mama Mystery, if casting directors have the sense God gave a gambler betting on Brad Bell last Sunday night, your uber-talented kiddo will be snapped up in no time!

Many wondered if a certain show runner "encouraged" stars to talk about how wonderful he or she was on the red carpet. One veteran actress mentioned how groovy her boss was so many times over the weekend, I wondered if the soap slayer had the poor thesp wearing a wire.

Which hot, young soap stud was seen running through the Las Vegas Hilton lobby holding his junk because he needed to pee, while his real-life galpal followed along laughing hysterically?

People were raving about how positively striking one recent returnee to a West Coast sudser looked on the red carpet and wondered why the soap has her looking so frumpy on the air.

Two talented-yet-oft-backburnered stars, who are currently sharing screentime, actually went to the brass and asked to work together. See, sometimes actors speaking up does work!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if this is Crystal Chappell. Despite the claims from some fans that Bo and Carly have this realistic romance, I bet CC would have preferred that Carly and Bo had a real extended soap opera romance with a real chance to stay together.

Reid, Dead Man Walking. Luke and Noah reunite.

• Members

Some of these blind items are so ridiculously transparent and agenda-laden I'd rather believe something else. And really, being on the cover of Time > bare-asses in Vogue, no offense to Nadia and Brandon.

I kind of laughed at the one about a season long contract on Gossip Girl. Isn't that show pretty much winding down anyway? Or is it just that I tend to forget Schwartz shows ever stay on the air after the first season.

I wonder if this is Louise Sorel.

• Members

Part 1

Hmmmm. That princess thing has to be some sort of clue. Maybe Crystal Hunt (ex-Lizzie, GL)?

I was thinking Stafford, but Chappell makes sense too. The only other actress that even came to mind was Becky Herbst.

Ya, Stefano, duh! What kind of blind item is that?

This has to be Stafford's Phyllis.

Nuke, another duh!

LOVED Carl's Hayes comment, but it has to be Bjorlin & Beemer.

Either Maura West or Terri Columbino.

Ugh! I hate the quoting limits on here. Somebody, please post so I can post Part 2 without making the post look asinine!

• Members

THANK YOU!

Part 2

This has to be Drew Garrett because there's NO WAY DC would call Dylan Patton "uber-talented."

Goutman, Rauch, or MAB.

I would've said Billy Miller, until his comments about "Greg" at the end of his speech. Maybe JPL? Or RPG? This can't be Beemer- he seems far cooler than that.

I'm POSITIVE this is Judi Evans. I've never heard so many people rave about her looks & she does look frumpy on DAYS.

John Aniston & Suzanne Rogers?

Archived