OLTL: Discussion for the week June 28

• Members

I was saying this last week, if they want to keep this "did I/didn't I?" thing with Jess and Ford going they need to throw in another flashback or something, it was way obvious to us that she stopped. They aren't even giving us a flash of her looking at bloody hands or anything.

I'm upset that Dorian's hat looks so cheap, I believe hot glue was involved.

Has anyone noticed how from certain angles Hannah looks so pretty, then she'll turn or grimace and be kinda frumped out again? Sort of like Heather Tom in that way.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Starr?"

"Dad?"

*Dani in the trunk*

This is such cheese! :lol:

David: Well, not Viki rich.

HA!

I've never noticed it before, but GT and KDP kinda lookalike. Sorry if I'm super late on that one. :P

• Members

Wow!! That was great! I am so glad I was spoiler free on this one. It shocked the hell outa me. :o What is his motive?? Someone metnioned that Eli was attacked. I can't remember that, when did that happen?

I loved OLTL today!! :) Wish we didn't have to wait all the way till Tues. :(

• Members

I wouldn't even say he's the best looking guy on the show at the moment with a plastic body and a constant smarm. He is better looking in the face than his idiot brother but that's about it for me.

• Members

His motive is that the show needs to remind us that Todd is great and doesn't deserve to be mistreated and any man around him not named John must be a loser.

Given how meaningless a character Eli is and how quickly they turned his brother into a psycho, and that he is dating Blair, always a punching bag when it's time for Todd or John to get another story, I'm just surprised this didn't happen even sooner.

Archived