OLTL: Discussion for the week June 28

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Cris and Layla are the first folks in the history of travel to stop and stay at a motel on a 2 1/2 hr. "roadtrip" from the Philly burbs to Silver Spring, MD. :lol: Nice touch that they both got the bumpers today.

Give Ford hell Layla ("You're the skeeviest manwhore I've ever known... and I lived in L.A.")! NOOO you guys, don't step into the darkness, Ford is not love you Flavor Aid drinkers! :P

Since when did Natalie get all CSI? Did she used to do that? :unsure:

Sick of Hannah, and Cole is annoying me too for really no good reason.

• Members

A thousand times no on Langston and Ford. He degraded her. How could a young girl ever fall in love with someone who she acutally saw in the buff boinking another woman while he supposedly was in love with her? That would be totally gross and would further destroy Langston as a viable character. I'm betting it will happen but I won't be around to watch. The show is totally sick.

Only 2 pages of comments on OLTL this week shows that alot of posters here agree with Scotty that the show is in the tank.

• Members

Langston and Ford having any sort of romance is 31 flavors of bad taste and bad writing, it CANNOT happen. And a dog doesn't change his tricks that quickly, that easily, I'm not interested in watching him get in touch with the "real" him while falling off the wagon (and onto a pizza delivery girl) every few months. I refuse to watch this show go out with Ford being some sort of Todd 2.0. The mere thought of it makes my blood boil. The only person I'd have ever paired Ford with is crazy Stacy, she'd have been good enough for him. He can't have my Kim. :P

• Members

Yes, back when she was with John last time, I think she was in training. I seem to remember her hiding evidence or tampering with it at a crime scene. Her career in forensics died with that round of Jolie. It's really annoying me that her career hinges on her pairing. I hate that they dropped her career at BE once Jared died too.

• Members

1. I love "LARD!" Not sure if I'm actually rooting for Langston/Ford, but I do like Ford. a lot. And not just because he's eye candy. I think it's nice having a vilain, who isn't cartoonish. And I like that we're learning more about the Fords. Honestly, I like James and Robert, more than Nate, Dani, or Cole.

2. I can't believe I didn't realize that this missing money story that revolved around the teens would end up being all about Todd. He'll be the hero at the end. He'll also be the hero who'll figure out who killed Melinda/pushed Marty/attacked Ford. I think Carlivati will find some way to throw him in the Viki/Charlie/Dorian/David story too.

3. Rex and Gigi need to go away; forever.

4. John and Natalie bore the crap out of me.

5. Blair, Marty, and Clint need a real story. Please.

Archived