AMC: Zach and Kendall News

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really hope this isn't the blind item in SOD. I want my Jennifer back on Days.

I hate Zach, but Kendall is ok. I hope no deal is worked out and Thorsten Kaye stays away, AMC has gotten so much better since his exit.

• Members
wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifOMG!!!! FINALLY some news ;-) I am beyond happy that they are coming back, especially my Kendall ;-) been missing her so much, I cannot wait to see her beautiful face on my screen again! And Zach! I hope AMC can work out a deal with TK, or else we are going to be subject to Greenlee/Ryan/Kendall all over again come fall angry.gifsad.gif who wants to see that?? Who??

• Members

...utive producer named Julie Hanan Carruthers.

I wonder if DK/DS want him back full-time. They seem to have a grasp on who/what they're working with right now. I see no need for these two. If I had to take one, it'd be Kendall. Zach can just never come back ever again ever.

• Members

I am not a huge fan of Kendall. Well, actually, I'm not a fan of Alicia Minshew. Sarah Michelle Gellar, i adored.

I can deal with Kendall being here, though I would MUCH prefer she just permenantly leave, as I think she has run her course....Zach, I do NOT like...AT ALL.

Thorsten Kaye needs to just go back to OLTL, THAT was a show I liked him on.

Archived