AMC: Friday 06/11/10

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. I missed the middle of the show today. Ridiculous.

But anyway, David and the mayor getting on Natalia seemed like it was gonna be fun! Wish I could have seen it! The end had me rolling, though. As much as I can talk bad about the whole everybody vs. David thing, David and Jesse are just comedy together sometimes. David's use of the word "spanking" started it, but Jesse's "bam" when David saw Greenlee just sealed the deal. That [!@#$%^&*]'s funny.

• Members

The wedding stuff bored me but the Jack/Greens/Ryan stuff was great. I thought it was great soap drama and the actors did a good job. Even Ryan didn't go too over the top as he normally does. I didn't expect Jack to overhear the convo between R/G and his expressions were spot on. I can't wait for him to go find his Erica :wub: The only thing that could have made it better was for David to walk in and see Jack strangle him :lol:

• Members

Jake looks terrible.... that suit looks like something out of the 70's and his hair is a hot mess.

I am telling you, Angie's story better be one hell of an ordeal... cause that's all that's holding me right now. Well, Liza and Damon too....mainly just to see the look on Tad's face :lol:

• Members

Natalia was in this episode?? I thought Shannon Kane was on her break already! Yeah that is strange she wasn't at the wedding, then. Anyways I'll be glad to see her when I watch later, because I really like this character/Actress.

And I just don't see how the show is so terrible to everyone. Dang lol I think it's actually a pretty good, solid show overall right now. jmo I guess, haha.

Archived