Favourite B*tch Slaps

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B used to be so much fun because of these bitchslaps and catfights. Where is that B&B?

My personal faves are Stephanie slapping Mark(when she finds out he spilled the beans about the faked heart attack), then Brooke slapping Stephanie, then Stephanie slapping Brooke. Another personal fave is Stephanie slapping the [!@#$%^&*] out of Taylor after Taylor tells her that she lusts after her own son.

• Members

My favorite slaps from Passions are when Theresa finally slaps the s*** out of Gwen, over her blackmailing Pilar.

I also thought that anytime Fancy slapped Sheridan over Luis was pretty funny! :lol:

I also enjoy all of Brooke and Stephanie's slaps over the years on B&B, especially the fake heart attack confrontation, and I also like the slaps/fights between Nikki and Diane on Y&R

• Members

Here's another one: Agnes Nixon slapping Megan McTavish when MMT left AMC the last time. 'Cuz you know she did. ;-P

Must admit, Angie gave it to Madison pretty good. Sorta reminds me of my mom and every single one of my older brother's ex-girlfriends. Mama don't take no mess from no "white b***h" (her words, not mine) and neither should Miss Angie.

Archived