Y&R: Discussion for week of May 24

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would have prefered the reveal not happening at all. :lol:

Why is he coming back? He has been ruined, any possible love interests are out the question, he isn't that popular, and the show isn't exactly hurting without him, so I fail to see the point. :unsure:

• Members

I wouldn't surprise me if the show thinks the huge drop in the ratings were solely because of him and not the horrible doppleganger storyline. He developed a lot of hype and he seems to have a lot of fans who may or may not be a very vocal and loud minority.

I'm with you on wishing he never returned.

Nick's penis can cure mental illness and Sharon's vagina can make an evil man want to change his ways. They were made for each other.

Did anyone else think it was weird hearing ER!Heather talking about her engagement to Adam? I'm trying to imagine MM!Adam and ER!Heather as a couple.

• Members

MAB, Hoggie, and Rauch needed their spokesman back ASAP because Casiello was floundering alone.

And remember Engen was Adam for the most part of their engagement. Back when I cared about Adam and Heather in the summer of '08 thinking their interesting pairing could lead to something big. OOPS! <_<:wacko:

• Members

In some ways they make sense for the rewritten Adam/Heather history. ER's Heather seems extremely stupid and MM's Adam is a one-note villain. Never mind that they have nothing in common with the Adam and Heather I watched at that time :(

Archived