Y&R: Discussion for week of May 24

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show is still so desperate to hype Victoria and Billy, yet another of Billy's supposedly great pairings where he has supposedly made his love interest fantastic, no this time we really mean it. Even some of the fan comments I've seen about them are just kind of oh, no, this time they really are good, they're getting better, really.

• Members

Years ago, Donna and Jake were having deli sandwiches at Jake's loft, and he asked her if she wanted a bite of his pickle. You could tell the actors could hardly get through it. Hysterical.

• Members

Yes I had to smirk at the expose too, about the only decent moment I've seen on this show in a long time. The writing purely sucks but at least Rylan can sell it.

Oh and the whole wannabe James Stenbeck/Stefano-esque scene with Adam and the Heinkein, cigar and music was sooo over the top and cheesy.

• Members

It was funny how everyone was looking at Rafe and Travis when Abby was talking about the newlyweds. Poor Victoria looked so out of place at that bar; she looked like the chaperon. It was fun watching Chloe slap Billy in the preview.

They should just let this Adam thing die. Chance should have never been made a detective, hell there should be no police since the N-Team does all the work anyways. I did laugh at the fact that Nick was the one who figured it out with the bone marrow.

Archived