Victoria Rowell: "Debbi Morgan wanted to come to Y&R"

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's funny b/c I remember a caller on her radio show suggesting that RuPaul play her in her movie (she took that in stride as RuPaul was a friend of the show and she hoped the caller wasn't trying to take a cheap shot). Robin Givens ended up in the role. I don't think the movie's even been released.

• Members

It was a genuine post to point out that "Hey... it ain't as bad as you think it is". But once again, you think there is some ulterior motive for every word I type. And as no-nonsense and upfront as I am in my psotings over the years you can't see that i'm really being open and honest here? you must have had a real sh!t life to be as bitter and jaded as you are, I really feel sorry for you right now.

• Members

Whether they do or they don't... Say your piece, defend it to a rebuttal or two, and then if you haven't reconsidered or changed your opinion based on the ensuing discussion, then just stand behind it. Say that it is what it is and people can take it or leave it and go on posting somewhere else. Saves going around in circles and just frustrating yourself more. It's like the old abortion debate. Everything that can be said has already been said so you quickly just start beating a dead horse.

Archived