AMC: Monday May 10, 2010

• Members

Marissa is so lame! Instead of slapping Annie, like a real woman would, she gets mad and throws water in her face and walks away. Wow, like thats gonna hurt her

I HATE Randi. She was being her usual bitch self to Madison btu then all tries and act all concerned when she realizes she might end up going down. Smug twit. If she hadnt been blabbing her mouth the other day, they wouldnt be in their current predicament

Oh and I LOVED Madison's exchange with David. I saw some of that old fire she once had. I prefer her like this rather than the bore from the past few months

LOL at Tad calling David out on cheating with his wife and breaking up his family "Hayward, you're a joke!"

Wow, I cant beleive how understanding and reasonable Ryan has been. I actually havent minded him on this trip

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're welcome!

(BTW, has anyone noticed more and more people typing "You're welcomed"? That's like when somebody on Facebook loses a loved one and people write, "Sorry for your lost." My lost what? :unsure: )

• Members

I hope that if Greenlee's pregnancy test turns out to be negative, it's really a false negative and she finds out in June or something that she's really pregnant (cause come on, it's only been like a week since her and David had sex, right?? :) ) *crosses fingers*.

R Sinclair, LOVE your new Liza banner. Awesome. And she was so good in today's episode, I love how sarcastic she is and the facial expressions that JL makes. Loving her so much lately. Great Actress

Archived