AMC: Monday May 10, 2010

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked how David pieced together the details of Henry's death and can use it now against the Hubbards. It gives Madison's story more heft to be protecting them while she's trying to seduce Ryan.

ITA that Tad throwing it back in David's face about stealing his wife was delicious! I love it when Tad acts like JR's dad since he raised him for so many years.

I agree that Ryan has been more likable lately. I thought the Ryan/Greenlee scenes were good but would have been better if they addressed how savagely he attacked her. His anger issues shouldn't have disappeared so suddenly without counseling and/or medication, imo.

Liza is in the house! I do feel bad for Annie since she's lost everything but it was funny when Liza rescinded the offer. I have to wonder if Adam really had a timetable or if Liza was just sticking it to Annie.

I loved Marissa throwing the martini in Annie's face. If we're stuck with this actress and character, I hope she becomes a total bitch in the near future!

• Members

Now that Liza is being written in the style of career driven, 1995-early 1998 Liza and JL's choices in playing her have been excellent... and they stopped dressing Liza in tight mini skirts and push up bras... I can definitely say I accept her as Liza Colby.

• Members

Yes he did. As Scott and Annie were talking, he brought it over to her. I remember because I was thinking, "Don't tell me... Annie's credit cards will be canceled when she goes to pay for this so she can be humiliated even more..." and then, whoops! Marissa comes in an throws it on her. So, at the end of it all, the Martini was used as a symbol of humiliation in some way.

ANNIEMARTINI1.png

• Members

Yeah, because David's never been called out on that before. I also "loved" Tad saying that David spent the year ignoring Marissa. Hmmm... now, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Marissa cut David OUT of her life once David made it clear he didn't support her marriage to JR -- because he knew he'd hurt her the way he hurt Babe?

Well, whaddya know?

I detest Rebecca Taylor.

Archived