AMC: Monday May 10, 2010

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL!!! I totally agree, haha. If she would have punched Annie, it would have been worse because she would look so stupid doing it (and i mean come on, people would rip her to shreds LOL). I think it was more in character for her to throw the glass in Annie's face. She may be going through some personality changes after this, but punching people out of anger should not be one of those steps...lol. Usually when a woman slaps or punches another woman in a soap, the other woman hits back and a cat fight ensues, would anyone really want to see Marissa fighting Annie? Maybe with a different Actress playing Marissa, but otherwise, not me lol.

• Members

I semi agree. Although I don't think a sound stage location has any bearing on this whatsoever, I agree that only three months post-Pratt/B&E/McTavish era is a bit too soon for a showy, campy stunt if the main focus is, indeed, getting the show and its characters "back to basics."

• Members

Lord have mercy. All this back and forth over one of the most useless characters on television other than Lost's Kate Austen.

It was good to see Marissa show some pepper but I agree there was something lame about the martini toss. It was a good start but it was just so The Women circa 1939. IMO, she didn't need to throw punches but a good soapy slap would've been perfect.

• Members

theres a big difference between a slap and a punch. I wasnt expecting her to get into some brawl. Even if she didnt hit her, she should have at least come up with some insults, but her entire exchange was weak. She just threw the drink and proceeded to walk away, but Annie stopped her. Marissa should have taken that oppurtunity to rip itno her, but she didnt and just left. She was rather weak in the scene

Archived