Frasier

dm.

• Members

With all the sitcom threads opened, I was surprised this one is nowhere to be seen. I loved Frasier, especially during its earlier years, but I didn't hate the later years like some people did.

Frasier, Niles, Martin, Daphne, Roz... characters that very easily became my favorites. And while this comedy isn't exactly as loved as some other are because the humor is a little bit more sophisticated, it certainly made a big impression on me.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FRASIER.

The one sitcom I loved from the first episode to the very last. I loved the series finale, a rarity when it comes to my television viewing.

I think my favourite character was Roz, Peri Gilpin's voice is sort of like Jess Walton's...spectacular.

• Members

I love Lilith and of course Neuwirth is outstanding, my favorite thing would be when Lilith transformed from sophisticated stiff (reminiscient of an Adams family memeber) to sex kitten. Neuwirth is one of the few I've seen to pull that off so well and I loved that I got to see her on Fraisier after the end of Cheers. Loved seeing Lily/ Fraisier, and Lily/Martin and lily/Niles dynamic. Though I thought the character of Frederick was still an interesting blend of Fraisier /Lilith whenever I got to see him, I always wanted him to be more of a parody of each individual characters. Roz and Daphne wwere also great and I loved that we never got to see Mariss

• Members

She was amazing, same as Bebe Neuwirth.

I just loved how whenever Bebe or Lilith came to town, the characters felt weird - they were getting bad feelings, felt like there was doom arriving....

Archived