AMC: SOD May Sweeps

• Members

DontStare at SOC!

E/G's competition will reach a big climax, leading Erica to her new love interest. Fallout from Adam's exit is the other big story.

The Chandlers v. The Cortlandts: Battle lines will be drawn at Palmer's will reading. They're going to bring in some new Cortlandts. The will reading will reveal the new head of the Cortlandt clan. The Chandler's and Cortlandt's will square over something important. Opal will be the connector btw old Cortlandt family and new one.

Jack/Erica/Caleb/Krystal: Erica's plane crashes landing her on Caleb's house on May 24. Caleb is the opposite of Jackson, the opposite of anybody Erica ever imagined herself with. Krystal will also cross with Caleb. Krystal acquires BJ's.

David/Greenlee: They'll inadvertently step on Erica. There's nothing David wouldn't do for Greenlee, but there's also nothing he wouldn't do to hang on to her.

Ryan/Madison: He's back on his own element. Not banging his head against the wall (Greenlee) anymore. He's trying to have his own life. But there's always a pull. Madison doesn't make things easier. R/M's relationship develops.

Marissa/JR/Annie/Scott: Annie's bereft b/c she has no man and no power so she sets her sights on both JR/Scott. The writers think it'll be fun to see who's going to win her. Marissa is going to drift closer to David with Annie posing this challenge.

Amanda/Jake: Some Janet stuff, but mostly rewards and romance. The writers more or less hint that they're going to give them a nice wedding.

The Hubbards: They're positioning a story that puts A/J center stage. They really want to give her something dramatic to do. Randi/Frankie will be connected. The writers not how underplayed they've been.

Tad/Liza: Still a viable couple. They think the kids falling in love adds a wonderful layer to it.

Damon/Colby: Damon is going to have a big loss tied to Bailey/Stuart. It'll change his dynamic w/Colby & Tad. A new young man will pose a threat to C/D's romance.

Brot/Natalia: He still carries emotional scars from the war. It'll be surprising to see who helps him out of that.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Krystal\Caleb??? :blink: I would have much preferred Jackson\Krystal. I do not want to see Erica and Krystal fighting for same man...ugh.

Oh I love that Marissa drifts over to David. That should be fun.

Totally not buying this "Center Stage" storyline with Jessie and Angie. Please, their names would be at that top of that list if they were really getting one, and they wouldn't be combined as the "Hubbards" with Frankie and Randi. Jessie and Angie would have their own little paragraph if a central storyline was coming in sweeps for them. What a joke.

I really hope they don't kill baby Stuart...that would be horrible. But I'm interested in this new guy coming in, with Colby\Damon.

• Members

Srike One D&D. How can Grizzly Adams be the opposite of Jack if you are repeating Jerica history with this plane crash? That's how their romance began. I can't believe AM/LB didn't clue these bozo's in. Hopefully Caleb with be KWAK's long lost love. I'm sure they "did it" in a rest room at a truck stop and had a son who will now be a Courtlandt.

BTW am I the only one that cracked up at "Krystal aquires BJ's? Appropriate for a tramp who does doctors in ER's don't you think? :rolleyes:

Will Dalee be the reason Erica;s plane crashes? :blink:

GOOD! Maybe he will cease to annoy each and every fan of this show.

• Members

What do you do with a character after youve done it all. Shes been married, divorced, in jail, her daughters been killed off, shes had a long lost daughter reappear that is dull and pointless and provides no story, shes had a baby that is pulled out only when needed as a prop. The character has run her course.

Archived