AMC: Adam & Brooke spoilers

• Members

From DontStare at SOC from SOD:

Happy Ending For AMC's Brooke and Adam

Adam and Brooke reunite on April 23 and leave town together. Barr commends Broderick for the job she did with the story and exit. Palmer's death is the catalyst for their reunion; it gets Brooke to admit her love for Adam. Brooke adds that they can't be together b/c he's a married man. Adam reluctantly respects her wishes. Brooke makes plans to leave town and bumps into Erica whose she asks to take care of Adam. Brooke and Erica have some nice scenes and Erica offers Brooke use of her jet. Meanwhile, Adam catches his wife/son in a compromising position. Adam gets Erica to turn Brooke's plane around. He tells her his marriage is over. He convinces Brooke they can and should be together and they take off. She doesn't know if Canary will do guest appearances but notes that she's open to it, she can be Adam's liason.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice. I like this and I like the Erica angle. These women have such different views on so many things, but it's nice to see a progression in their "relationship." They're never going to be best friends, but they each have a level of respect for each other.

• Members

I have to agree and say it nice to Brooke and Adam will be leaving town together. At least both characters will be getting a proper send off and that is does leave the door open for future apperances by both I hope. If it has not been Lorraine Broderick who knows what kind of send off Adam would have recieved and if Brooke would have ever been brought back to help with the send off. I had kind of figure from the beginning that Brooke and Adam would leave together. At least we can hope that Lorraine Broderick will be able to keep David and Donna in check with regards to the history of the show and AMC has a good year ahead.

• Members

This has been a wonderful swan song for Adam. I'm so glad Broderick got to do him justice. It was also a lovely treat to see Brooke again and give her a proper exit. It's just a shame both can't remain. Then the stuff with Annie/JR spins off another big story. We even got to see Hayley with Adam once more! I'm really pleased.

• Members

I'm honestly shocked that ABC took the time to bring Brooke back for a story arc t facilitate Adam's exit. She wasn't just brought in for a 2 day cameo in which we're told in 5 scenes that she's always loved Adam and came to PV to get him and that's that. They actually built up to it. It's not their style at all.

Archived