AMC: Adam & Brooke spoilers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad to see both of them go, probably for the last time.... but it sounds like they will do this justice. I also am still shocked they bothered to do this... a few years back I doubt they would have cared so much. They know time is running short, so its back to basics to try and keep what base audience they have left. I am glad they did it.

• Members

I Really wish they could have let Annie be the good guy for once, and grow and let Adamn go to be with Brooke on her own recognisance.

I'm soo tired of seeing her character marginalized as the bad guy......I mean come on Adam WANTS to be with another woman, but in the end Annie will be the one to be made the bad guy.

It would have been a much better ending to watch Annie and Adam go their separate ways with respect, by having her let him go cause she knows his heart is with another woman and have him let he go cause he doesn't think it's fair that he would rather be with Brooke, cause Annie DOES love Adam and he loved her too.

But instead we got Annie/JR....as hot as they are, I still don't like how things are ending.

I'm not impressed with LB for this storyline.

Archived