OLTL Spoilers week of 4/19

• Members

From a very reliable source.

Natalie finds an unconcsious Marty at the foot of the stairwell and went to go get help

A confused Marty told John that she thought Natalie might have pushed her, Later Marty realized it might have been Todd

Markko nearly caught Ford and Langston in a hotel room together.

Ford played Markko for a fool which infuriated Langston

Starr demanded Hannah stay away from Cole

Rodney confirmed Kelly's suspicion that her mother had been murdered

Later, Kelly found Rodney murdered

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Did no one ever tell Marty that soap women arent supposd to walk or go near stairs while pregnant?

and what motive would he have?

This little ho is still f--king around?

Not only is she a horny ho, but she's a stupid one. Ford is playing you for a fool too, fool!

YAAAWWWNNNN

Later, Kelly found Rodney murdered

I have absotely no idea who this is and considering he's already dead and Im guessing I shouldnt care

• Members

What a moron she is. She has been playing Markko for a fool as soon as she opened her legs for Ford every time she saw him. Yet she still wants to be the injured party. This character has been butchered.

And poor Markko has no role in the story besides someone who is there to be degraded by Ford. And we get another story at the same time about yet another pointless cipher trying to break up a tedious teen couple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have absotely no idea who this is and considering he's already dead and Im guessing I shouldnt care

Todd Told Marty to leave and Take Cole and her Baby and Leave Llanview. Marty Refused to do That. Todd Told Marty that She had NO Right to be Happy if he can't be Happy and He is Not Happy because He is not with Tea and Danielle won't have Anything to do with him because of Marty. If Todd thought that having Marty Lose her Baby would make her Not be Happy; then that would be A Reason for Pushing her down the Steps or just because Todd was Angry with Marty. Jody

• Members

It sounds stupid because it IS stupid.

The Frons excuse is played. RC is as much responsible for what is happening as Guza and Broderick. Enough with blaming Frons and excusing RC. When RC began was Frons responsible for everything he did that was good?

It has moments of decent suck generally sucks at the core. You can tell that RC is struggling. What he's thrown out has very little soul.

Archived