OLTL: Actor re-signs with the show

• Members

I know alot of you are going to HATE this news:

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/latebreakingnews/

The ONE LIFE TO LIVE cast has seen a slew of actors be let go in recent weeks, but there's some good news for John-Paul Lavoisier fans! Sources tell Soaps In Depth that Rex's portrayer recently signed a deal to remain with the soap for several more years.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You should never be ashamed of your opinions, especially when they pertain to something as crazy as soap operas! Heck, sometimes I enjoy watching the hilarious Ronn Moss, even though he is the worst "actor" in all of Daytime. Now there's a shameful opinion.

JPL is a great comedian. I will always love that drunken stripper scene at Adriana's bachelorette party, and then Snoop Dogg showed up and all the ladies ran screaming away from Rex and to Snoop. JPL's face was a picture! Lately, though, it's been a whole lotta mugging and one appalling SL.

• Members

This is in my "'One Life' Late March Casting Updates" article. :)

But yeah, it sucks....he is part of the reason why OLTL is stuck in the ratings toliet......so what do they do? Sign him to a new contract. Makes perfect sense to me. wacko.gifblink.gif

I think it is just you. :lol:

Just kidding.

• Members

TBH, JPL is not the worst on OLTL. Good god, surely Michael Easton and at least 12 others need to be shown the door first. Kristen Alderson makes my ears bleed.

I still think he is Chandler Bing in search of a script, though.

Archived