Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I dont count  DC as that was 14 years ago and wasnt the start of a cascade of shows dropping. Dallas and NY were both within the last 3 years so I do consider them modern and relevant to whats happening now. Racial accusations and cast toxicity which we are seeing with the other shows was and is prevalent

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love that you are watching Dubai as close to real time as you can -- this must mean you really like it! (As I do).

RHODubai is batting 4 for 4. This episode was a great mix of individual scenes and group. And what individual scenes they were. Taleen has a Boot Camp business, and I need to join it. Sara is dating Akin and he's super hot! Brooks is struggling with mom guilt as her son acts out. And perhaps the rawest scene of all, Caroline and Sergio having an ugly, lowdown fight.

Got to give it to Stanbury, she really does not hide the bad or the humiliating. Whether it's her business (in LoL) going into foreclosure, her kids telling her she was a cold mother, or this fight. What a terrible look for Sergio. He obviously feels insecure and emasculated but, wow, going after Michael the host? Does Michael even talk to them anymore? He's probably praying for their divorce so he can get his BFF Caroline back. Also, Sergio whining to the other guys about Caroline's kids not showing him respect... not the time or place. Stepkids are always going to troll, and you have to reaffirm boundaries and show that you don't care.

What it boils down to is his need that Caroline choose him over everyone else in her life -- over her kids, over Michael. And she won't. Caroline values a circle of people in her life and not just him. I'm starting to think this marriage may not last.

You know who else is tense? Brooks. Throughout the episode, her face was rigid with tension. I wonder if it's because Zoran is back in her life, at least financially,. It's very hard to regain trust and banish fear after an abusive relationship. She was also hardcore grimacing throughout that dinner. She is really bothered that Caroline is unbothered. And by Taleen trying to buddy up with Stanbury. But I also think she's devastated by where the Caroline friendship has ended up.

Sara and Saba had a cute scene, and if there is ever a S3 (pleaseDubaidgetgreatstreamingnumbers), I want Sabotage to join full-time.