Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

IMO, this llama faced tramp posted the same sh*t she always posts. In one breath, she's commending those that don't dare to call her out. In the next breath, she is shading those that do. But in that same breath, she plays victim as if they wronged her.

Give me a break.

And didn't this whore swear up and down that she was done talking about Eddie, Scheana, LeAnn, and the affairs altogether?

Talking about beating a dead horse.

This c*m-catcher never says anything insightful. She just continues to stir the pot and bury herself deeper. But carry on. I hope she becomes so toxic that she gets the Jill Zarin-esqe boot--when she least expects it.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
You're joking right? Brandi and the words well-thought out should never be uttered in the same sentence. But I do admire your knack for defending the most hated cast members on this board.

I'm assuming reports of Rinna and Glandville not getting along are untrue based on what Blandi has said. Granted she is a known liar so who knows.

• Members

Umm yeah that was basic as hell. 2/3 sucking up to Yolanda Kim and Rinna and 1/3 bs bout Lisa. Give it a rest Brandi. One sit down with Scheanna is not the end of the world.

And she won't admit her little claim bout Lisa knowing "the mistress" was complete bs.

Lastly why should how the heffa revealed her affair with Edfie affect how Lisa treats her staff? It just makes no sense and she's so stupid. She knows the engagement party was for the damn show Vanderpump Rules

• Members

I sure hope so. This needs to be her final year. There's no building this woman back up. She is her own worst enemy, and not even the "friends of" special guest stars (except Camille) like her. It'd be like bringing Danielle Staub back for season 3 of Jersey. Yeah sure, NOW she'd be a welcome return. But at the time, it just couldn't be done.

The only difference between Brandi and Jill Zarin is that Zarin was toxic behind the scenes as well. Unless it's been reported otherwise, the people at Bravo seem to love her.

RHOBH: I'm liking the chill, relaxed episodes as friendships get repaired, reputations try to be rebuilt, and new ladies are brought into the action. YoLemony with her daughters is what redeems her.

I, too, caught that vibe with the Richards sisters that Kim & Kathy are closer, and Kyle is the odd woman out. I like that. Hahaha. Her blunt honesty was delicious. Kathy needs more special guest star appearances. Isn't she the mother of someone who used to be famous? smile.png

Lips Rinna continues to entertain me. Her no-f*cks attitude about being truly open & honest about herself is fun & refreshing. She's my kinda chick. She's not for everyone, but she's my everything. I hope Lisa & Lisa form a genuine bond.

I expect a full and proper introduction for Eileen next week. I lobster-loved their soap discussion and the DAYS '94 flashback! The conversation was edited, but Lips indicated that her only good run was her original ('92-'95) whereas the other appearances were bombs. I would've liked to hear more of what they said, but to the non-soap fans, it wouldn't been a bore I guess.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHOA (first look): We get to see Claudia's new pad, which is a nice apartment overlooking Atlanta. Kenya comes to visit her and Claudia informs Kenya that her furniture has not arrived yet. The scene is real cute and we get to see the friendship between Kenya and Claudia. Kenya informs Claudia about how the other women [minus Kandi] refuse to let go of the Apollo issue, which Claudia adds that she is 100% behind Kenya.

Kandi and Todd are in the second scene and we see Kandi's old house. All I can say is that Mama Joyce needs her ass whooped. How she tore Kandi's house up is horrible beyond belief. Todd calls Kandi out for not holding her mother accountable for doing stuff. Kandi, as usual, stands there like a dummy and listens. But of course we know she is not going do anything.

The final scene of the first look was Cynthia with her mother and sister, Mal. They discuss the Nene issue as Cynthia's been informed that Nene is constantly talking about their waning relationship in the press and Twitter. Cynthia is sick of Nene talking about her, and sick of being asked about Nene. Cynthia lets it be known that her anger towards Nene has been snowballing LONG before the "bitch" incident. Cynthia goes on saying that she wants nothing that Nene is doing b/c Cynthia is good at what she does; she knows that good things are coming her way. She shades Nene by saying that her family instilled moral and decency in her; however, Nene does not possess these tools. At the end of the day, Cynthia feels that does not owe Nene sh*t. Good for Cynthia!

RHOBH (first look):

It was rather boring to be honest. The Richards share a scene with Kim picking out a dress to wear for her daughter's upcoming wedding [i think]. Issue is that everyone is sick and Kyle does not want to be sick before her trip to Mallorca. Boring scene altogether.

We then transition to Brandi talking about her podcast. rolleyes.gif Overall, her boss tells her that if she wants huge sponsors, she may need to clean up her language. Doubt it'll happen....

Final scene is Kyle packing for her trip. Again, another boring scene. We see Portia continue to struggle being Milania 2.0. Kyle freaks out about packing, and Mauricio worries about whether or not he has everything. Seriously, they could've just nixed doing a sneak peek for RHOBH this week. Only thing about this upcoming episode is that it is apparent that we get more Eileen AND we see the bond between Lips and Lisa strengthen.

In other news, Celebrity Apprentice has released an official teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJhZ8YbH-lU

Kenya smashes a pie in Llama Glanville's face:

0tXr0rP.gif

It is apparent that Viv and Kenya are bitter rivals this upcoming season. She calls Kenya a trick in the clip. And Vivica has also tweeted this as of late [about Kenya]:

@MsVivicaFox Dec 1

Hhhmmm! Also watching RHOA and all I can say is the things that thirsty tricks do 4 a check! SMDH ;(

@
MsVivicaFox · Dec 1 @kellierasberry @Porsha4real @kaybee2659 I'm team Porsha all day too ; )

@
MsVivicaFox · Dec 1
@
teamPrettyRHOA U will c soon my darling n I'm good friends w @neneleakes n got major love 4 @Porsha4real n hate fake tricks! #IJS

She tweets about Claudia trying to cause drama [along with Kenya] and this season being "trash." But you're still watching it.... ph34r.png

However, Team Twirl & Kenya already gathering Vivica's claymation faced together....

‏@SayShawnBradley Dec 2
#TeamTwirl I don't know what the Fabulous @
kenyaMoore has done to @MsVivicaFox but the girl is Beyond PRESS'D... Check her tweets

@
kenyaMoore
@SayShawnBradley #bothered

Aww. Is Viv doing her best to try and get a peach for s8? I guess being a Hollywood wh*re doesn't pay anymore. The come up from 50 Cent amounted to nothing. Viv still pressed that she hasn't been hot since Independence Day. Have a seat, lady. Get that waning struggle/straight to DVD acting career back up.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

WWHL:

This reunion is farce. A total waste. Nene hasn't even seen Kim's kids yet. This solidifies my suspicion that these two are only playing nice b/c they have common enemies and aren't competing against each other. rolleyes.gif

Nene swearing she'll never make up with Cynthia ... Chile plz. You said the same thing about Sheree and Kim, yet you made up with them. Lather, rinse, wash. Nene, get a new shtick.

And is Nene even catching all the shade Andy is tossing at her? From the word of the night being "queen" to the shade about the bet with Kenya. Get a grip. He's laughing AT you. Not with you. And Kim is even shading and paying Nene in dust. Anyone catch the Dr. Hochstein [Lisa from RHOM hubby] shade she tossed at Nene? Yeah ... but I am supposed to believe y'all are close. laugh.png OK....

Furthermore, Nene needs to stop reneging on her deal and pay the 20k. It doesn't look good each time she dodges the question. She's gonna catch grief in the long haul.

RHOA:

On the dinner with all the ladies--why was Audi there? Like seriously? Claudia could've occupied that spot. Phaedra annoys me with the occasional slut and whore insults. It's played out. Move on. Deflection at its finest if you ask me. . . .

Nene dominating the exchange against Cynthia pissed me off. For one, it made Nene seem like she was hiding something. Two, it showed the audience why Nene can't keep a friend. She wants puppets, dolls, and dogs--things she can control. When can't control you, she gets rid of you. Cynthia, I commend you! You kept cool, unphased, and classy and Nene was clearly pressed [like a panini] by it, hence her outburst. So funny that next week she'll be crying about Cynthia--the friend she swears she does not care about. rolleyes.gif

Nene is simply mad because she no longer has control on the show or her cast members. She's realizing that she is expendable and her days are potentially numbered.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Nene never said she didn't care about Cynthia. Get your facts straight, boo.

I was bored with tonight's RHOA but the dinner scene was good. Nene was completely valid in everything she said to Cynthia, which all of you would agree with if this were two years ago and you weren't all up Kuntya's butt. tongue.png

WWHL was amazing. Haters to the left. Kim and Nene are great as friends and it was evident that they care about each other. So much fun.

Nene never said she won't make the donation. She said "I'll make it when I feel like it. Kenya took her own damn time, she took 10 months to do it. I'll do it when I want"…And she has a valid point. Kenya waited almost 6 months to do it, and nobody was riding her ass for that. Bye Kuntya!

Please register in order to view this content

nene-neck-roll-gif.gif?w=500&h=276

Edited by Mr. Vixen