Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ever since Munchausen Season (seasons 6), production and cast have been working to edge LVP out. They've brought on people of a different demographic (Erika, Dorit, Teddi). They've had Rinna age-shame her with 'It's time to get rid of the old' -- this fool forgets that she and Eileen are LVP's age group! Kyle has been trying to push LVP off the show for centuries. Ironically, their obsession with LVP actually keeps her on the show. 

LVP has outgrown this franchise. Like @DaytimeFan said, she is better off focusing on VPR, which pulls in the ratings and demos. She can be the tough, strategic boss lady and nobody is bothered by it. On RHOBH, wealthy, over-privileged women attack her for her cunning and strategy; they cultivate their victimhood as a weapon against her. It is deathly boring. And no offense, but 18 episodes of LVP adopting poodles is boring, too. I'd rather see her in her natural work habitat.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think for the future of RHOBH, they need to either come up with a new gimmick, or have LVP focus just on VPR.  On that show, she can be the sarcastic boss that is wise and all knowing in a supporting role (where she observes the conflict without having to start it).  Sadly, than Kyle's already big head would get bigger cause than she'd be the OG of BH, when story was played out the moment her sister Kim left the show.  It's odd to me that Kim's absence was felt more on the show than the other previous housewives departures.... when you take out the source of conflict, what do you have to replace it with?

• Members

As @DaytimeFan and @j swift said, no she probably wouldn't. She is old school and moves in rarefied circles now. The Rothschilds are definitely not into that lol. A girl can dream, though! I always hoped that Kathy appearing on the show in past seasons, coupled with Andy and Bravo rolling out a charm offensive (Kim still loves Andy, apparently), might sway Little Kathy.

• Members

^

I need Potomac & Dallas to get higher ratings as they've both had (or have in current sense for Dallas) fire seasons. I find them refreshing to all the other shows. 

In regards to LVP (again), I just think it is pathetic that these broads are once again banding together in an attempt to take down LVP. Why? It's gonna result in the same outcome as it did in s4 and s6--the women LVP can't stand getting phased out eventually. 

Bravo will move heaven and earth to ensure LVP stays on the show as they know this show is on thin ice with the audience. 

Kyle will come crawling back, as she hates fan backlash, and knows if LVP leave BH, it is officially over for her on TV. 

Rinna, Dorit, and Erika will be phased out before or after the next season a la Kim, Adrienne, YoLyme, and Brandi. 

These heifers NEVER learn...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah, I was very surprised as well. 

Also, there’s a virtual tie between the shows rated No. 3 through No. 9. I’m actually most surprised at how poorly Top Chef and the MDL shows perform relative to the other series. I know TC isn’t as relevant now that Food Network has stolen a lot of their thunder, but still.

Edited by Faulkner