Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Barbara sounds promising! I love that, once again, she shares an actual history with the cast.  NYC and Potomac are so fortunate to have that continuously going for them. 

As others have mentioned, I'm more excited about Potomac returning (which we'll have to wait for until next Spring probably) than BH or ATL which is sad, as I used to consider them the 2 biggest heavy hitters of the Housewives series. I don't know what to make of the newbies on ATL or Eva being upped to full-time wife, but I'm not super excited. At least Nene is here for another season and I'm glad she took that time away to let out all the air that had gotten to her head. 

BH, eh, just make Camille a full-time wife so we can see her sashay across the screen in the opening again. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

D'Andra is starting to tap dance on my last f-cking nerve. I cannot stand a flip-flopping a**, fair-weather friend. That mess irks my soul to the core. 

It is obvious that D'Andra is threatened by Leeanne and her being the star of the show. This ploy to make Leeanne the bad guy flopped majorly tonight, as she's receiving backlash over it. It makes total sense why Momma Dee treats her the way she does. D'Andra is easily threatened. 

So damn sad when I'm taking to Stephanie and starting to loathe D'Andra. 

I'm ready for Kam to dig into Cary's messy a** next week too. She's another snake slithering about on this cast.

• Members

RHOC

So I started out indifferent to Gina and Emily, but now I actively dislike Gina. I don't care about your divorce to a man we've never even met. I don't care about your bratty kids. And I definitely don't care about you having an opinion about everything. And then it doesn't help that her face bothers me.

Emily is still just there to me. Yeah she defended her husband, but I don't even think she loves that guy and vice versa. There is literally not an ounce of chemistry between them.

Man I'm ready for NYC and Potomac to return. I don't watch Dallas so only having OC right now is kinda boring as it's somewhat interesting but still pretty boring. Maiinly because the new girls suck.

• Members

Agreed; in a Housewives lull right now.  I have like 6 OC episodes to catch up on and I'm not enticed to watch. 

So we have Atlanta returning early November... if New Jersey returns soon after, you think Bravo would try putting it behind Atlanta to help boost their numbers? They tanked last year being on Wednesdays. 

• Members

If they were smart they would do that. Despite Siggy being bat [!@#$%^&*] crazy, I really enjoyed last season of NJ as there was an energy to every episode that it lacked with the longer seasons, so hopefully they can keep that momentum going in the new season.

• Members

Agreed -- NJ zipped along at a good pace last season with barely a wasted episode. I was pretty much invested in all the women. Siggy was literally insane, but I worry that having got rid of her, NJ will go back to boring 20-episode seasons that feel like 40. And with a handful of newbies joining the cast, nobody wants to see another Season 6! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Margaret fit in seamlessly with the cast so I'm hoping for something similar this season with their new girls. But as OC has shown this season, that might be a long shot. I never watched season 6 with those random sisters and such that were added, and i've yet to ever hear anything that would make me go back and watch it.

• Members

Save your time and don't bother. It's a stand-alone season where Teresa looks so bored fighting with a bunch of new people when she's really worrying about her family's future jail time and just there for the paycheck. Oh and Melissa's there as always, riding Tre's coattails. The only highlight of The Dunkin' Donuts Twins and Amber season is the allegation that one of the twin's husband had sex with their mother (her name is Santa. "You had sex with Santa?" LOL). Also, Amber's husband was kind of a lovable prick. Perhaps Amber & hubby would've worked better had they brought them on earlier or later, but S6 was just pointless. 

• Members

Just saw it on Twitter. After all the games Bravo was playing with it I love that someone told them FU and leaked it, forcing Bravo to release it today.

Please register in order to view this content

And it looks like it's going to be a crazy season. 

I felt that Amber would have been a great pot stirrer if she had been able to come back. But alas...

Her hubby lovable though? Uh...