Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No other housewife -- not even Teresa Giudice, who Andy is always telling to stay seated -- would be allowed to leap across to the other couch and BOOYAH her phone into another HW's face. If you look at Andy's face, he is BEAMING at all this. If I were Carole, I would have slapped her phone across the studio.

Edited by Cat

• Members

How well timed. lol. I just walked in and NYC finale is on.

Please register in order to view this content

But yes, I don't see him coming out of this without being tainted given how he was in that clip.

DALLAS

IT'S ASHLEY VERSUS DINA!!! LOL!!!

I guess this will be D'Anna's main storyline though it looks like she will be the pot stirrer this season. 

HOWEVER...loved she played peacemaker between LeeAnne and Stephanie and if I saw it correctly sat them at the gay table. Love that Cary kno she was jealous. 

LeeAnne is still going to make me stan. She was a hoot from what I saw so far. 

• Members

I wish Luann had been there. Sobriety comes first, but her absence is always going to be tarred by the supposition that she couldn't face questions about The Lawsuit and so ducked out of reunion. I think it would have been good for her to go, tbh, and get things out. Also, now this thing between her and Dorinda is going to fester for another year, and that makes me sad.

FWIW, I think the Count did this lawsuit on behalf of his kids because they wanted to keep the house in the Hamptons, and Luann wanted to sell immediately. Luann was impulsive about wanting to go upstate withe her new honey. As it turns out, her BF-manager has now broken up with her. Lu seems to have transferred her co-dependence on alcohol to a co-dependence with yet another guy (like Tom), and it was probably for the best that she not rush into a new relationship or make impulsive decisions. 

NYC

Wasn't sure I would enjoy a finale episode based entirely around one event, but it was a great episode. The cabaret looks legit fun and the guests were great. Luann could do well in a career like this. It was also nice to see Luann's mom, sister and kids out in support.

Who is right in the Lu vs Dorinda fight? Luann perhaps should have been more accommodating to John. However, Dorinda was extremely ungracious throughout the episode. She is one of my faves, but not a good look on her. The real issue is that Luann (and Bethenny earlier this season) are the only ones to call Dorinda out on her boozing. Dorinda is in denial and hates that they did that. So she's jumped on a less contentious issue (the nutcracker, 'turning,' not inviting John) in order to express her anger. Dorinda is drinking HARD and would benefit from some rehab to deal with her reasons for doing so. She herself said in Cartagena that she and Luann should go away and do 30 days together.

Tinsley was smart to give those What Happens in Palm Beach pillows to Luann, especially now that Carole is gone. Make other alliances, girl! You had nothing else going on this year.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP

While I don't think Giselle is the nicest person, Ashley seems to be the worst. Robyn is just dull. Team Karen all the way.

RHOD

I can't believe they've brought back Kameron and her man-child (literally, the guy looks like a 5 year old in a 35 year old man body). Again with the pink dog food? Plus, her shtick "I'm actually not a dumb blonde, I just look like one, but I'm literally a genius" is hilarious. You a dumb blonde babe, bye.

I like Brandi, she creates drama and she's fun to watch. I love D'Andra, too bad she's a Trump fan. Although, they probably all are.

• Members

RHoD has this early-90s All My Children vibe to me. Except for D'Andra's black-and-gold party, which took things from All My Children to the oil baron's ball in Dallas !

D'Andra's story made the episode, her fallout with Tammy Faye Bakker was soaptastic. Dee was looking to make trouble, spilling tea about D'Andra's 'experiences' pre-Jeremy to her professional walker Bo and criticizing the party in general. Dee Simmons is probably the most watchable MOH on Bravo after Mama Elsa.

The crazy contouring make-up on these women, yikes. Caught a scene of D'Andra without makeup and I gasped out loud: she looked young and so ethereal. 

I'm glad LeeAnne and Cary had a conversation. I know she is not popular amongst Dallas viewers but I really like Cary.

I like Kameron with the women, but when she's at home talking about Sparkle Dog -- oy. I thought we could avoid another season of dog food talk.

Brandi showing up at the party next week just to remind everybody that she is the premier pot-stirrer and story-driver on this show! I can appreciate what Brandi brings to the table. Interesting tidbit about the Adderall. It does feel like adopting Bruin has grounded her somewhat, though.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah...I am sad to see the end of the Lu/Dorinda friendship. I've enjoyed it a lot over the last two years. And feels more real than even Bethanny/Carole's drama. More organic.

That said...Dorinda showing her a&# is a turn off. She was so rude.  No likey.

And lol at your comment about Tinsley.